PES AnaBeta Sale - ENDS NO LATER THAN SUNDAY

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up.

AnaBeta is IN STOCK and ready to ship, and The Sale on AnaBeta will end at MIDNIGHT EST on Sunday OR when all supplies are gone.

The regular price when AnaBeta returns in stock will be $44.99. Keep in mind the specific extract process we use is not cheap, and as all of you will soon notice we did NOT skimp out on this product. The bottles are big and full of 120 capsules packed to the rim with 800mg of our unique extract.

PES and Nutra did everyone a big favor on by having this sale price and filling preorders, so remember to spread the word on AnaBeta. It is from everyone spreading the word that we can offer big sales like this to everyone here.

Ash16

Awards
dang. hope it works for PES's sake. no hate btw i got some bottles on their way to OZ :D so more like hope it works for my sake

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
My two bottles have already been ordered :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So I got my 2 bottles on the way too, but my buddy wants to grab some, just so I can be sure I tell him correctly, Anabeta will be at the promo price all day tomorrow, 6/26 and then thats it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet got my bottle on AnaBeta i can't wait to get home to pick it up and give it a go.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered my 2 bottles earlier today from Nutra :)