SNS Piracetam

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fyi...Supplies are dwindling....pick some up while you can!

WAS Offered in 3 sizes:

500g bulk powder/1g serving- $24
Serious Nutrition Solutions Piracetam (1000 mg/500 grams): Discount Piracetam Supplements

501 caps/800mg per cap: $32- SOLD OUT!!!!!
Serious Nutrition Solutions Piracetam (501 caps): Discount Piracetam Supplements

240 caps/800mg per cap: $23- SOLD OUT!!!!
Serious Nutrition Solutions Piracetam (800 mg/240 caps): Discount Piracetam Supplements

SNS' Piracetam: Enhance Memory, Focus, Concentration, & Relieve Stress!
Piracetam is one of the best known nootropic supplements available. It is a natural derivative of GABA (Gama Amino Butyric Acid), and is chemically related to Pyroglutamic Acid, which plays an important role in cognitive function. Piracetam is commonly used to help support mental alertness, creative thinking, memory and concentration, cardiovascular health, overall sense of well-being, and to help reduce stress and fatigue.

Benefits of Piracetam:
Memory & Concentration*
Mental Alertness*
Improved Sense of Well-Being*
Stress & Fatigue Reduction*
Creative Thought Enhancement*
Cardiovascular Support*

Piracetam capsules or powder can be stacked with Focus XT for improved synergistic results.

Booee

Awards
So what’s the current legal status of piracetam? I switched to other racetams months ago when I was informed that piracetam was being banned from OTC sale. Now it appears to be freely available. Did the FDA backpedal on this?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So what’s the current legal status of piracetam? I switched to other racetams months ago when I was informed that piracetam was being banned from OTC sale. Now it appears to be freely available. Did the FDA backpedal on this?
If I'm not mistaken, the FDA sent out cease and desist letters, but nothing formal (legislation leading to a controlled status) has been done yet. As far as SNS is concerned, this product was put into motion long before other companies had received letters, but since we heard about them, this became a one-run item. Whenever it's gone, it's gone; and there isn't that much left.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, the FDA sent out cease and desist letters, but nothing formal (legislation leading to a controlled status) has been done yet. As far as SNS is concerned, this product was put into motion long before other companies had received letters, but since we heard about them, this became a one-run item. Whenever it's gone, it's gone; and there isn't that much left.
So, in other words....if one were at all interested in trying out Piracetam now or in the upcoming months or think they might be, it'd be best to pick up some NOW while one can...and appears the 240 cap bottle is now out of stock at NP...'beep-beep Richie'...

obvious

obvious

Awards
Got me the 501 caps. Here's to better first semester grades...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got me the 501 caps. Here's to better first semester grades...
Very cool man...thanks!! I do know the 501 version is on its way to being out of stock...glad you were able to pick 1 up...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
240 & 501 caps now SOLD OUT....Left in stock: 500g bulk powder.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uh oh i need to grab some quick.

dhstylez

Awards
I've been unable to find a CoA for this stuff. Interested in knowing the assay content and total heavy metal content as well. Would you have any insight on this?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been unable to find a CoA for this stuff. Interested in knowing the assay content and total heavy metal content as well. Would you have any insight on this?
Checking into this now....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically we only did one run of Piracetam powder and it tested out at above 99% purity. Once NP (and a couple other retailers sell out of it) there wont be anymore left. Be rest assured though, our piracetam, like all of our supplements are of the highest of quality...the owner wouldn't have it any other way!

dhstylez

Awards
Thanks! I was only asking because I seemed to develop a slight sore throat shortly after taking it. Not sure if it was directly from this, but I was not doing anything out of the ordinary and usually never get any sickness symptoms.

I looked into my tub again today, there seem to be quite a few lumps. Would it be okay to bake the powder at ~110 C to dry it out? A quick search online indicates that its melting point is 152 C and say anything about decomposition.

The drying would remove the clumps and possibly sterilize it.

Thanks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I was only asking because I seemed to develop a slight sore throat shortly after taking it. Not sure if it was directly from this, but I was not doing anything out of the ordinary and usually never get any sickness symptoms.

I looked into my tub again today, there seem to be quite a few lumps. Would it be okay to bake the powder at ~110 C to dry it out? A quick search online indicates that its melting point is 152 C and say anything about decomposition.

The drying would remove the clumps and possibly sterilize it.

Thanks
Oooh, I wouldn't try to bake it at any temp...have you tried breaking up the clumps then storing in the freezer or fridge? some clumpiness generally comes with the territory, fyi...just the nature with these types of nootropic powders...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will piracetam come up during drug exams?
It shouldn't as it's not a narcotic (nor unscheduled in the US) which is what, I believe, the standard run of the mill drug tests, test for...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established