PES STACKS

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Why not have some PES stacks including AnaBeta when it is released in about two weeks or so. Just a suggestion.

AnaBeta, Erase
AnaBeta, Shift
AnaBeta, AT-2

AnaBeta, Erase, Shift, AT-2 (The Wolverine Stack as im calling it)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When AnaBeta releases we probably won't offer any stacks, but you may not need them.

AnaBeta stacked with a good diet will provide great gains all by itself. You can however stack it with our other products based on your goals, but they probably won't be bundled upon release.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wolverine stack...I will call it that just for you!

When we release AnaBeta there wont be any stacks, simply because the sale price will be ridiculous. Once it is restocked at regular price though...we will work out some stacks with NP.

Like kevin said...AnaBeta can be utilized for many goals and is very powerful in itself...so there wont be very many stacks. Only ones that make very good sense like AnaBeta + fat burner for fatloss

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep me coming

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Wolverine stack...I will call it that just for you!

When we release AnaBeta there wont be any stacks, simply because the sale price will be ridiculous. Once it is restocked at regular price though...we will work out some stacks with NP.

Like kevin said...AnaBeta can be utilized for many goals and is very powerful in itself...so there wont be very many stacks. Only ones that make very good sense like AnaBeta + fat burner for fatloss

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep me coming

Thanks!!! Im starting to understand possibly the Characteristics of AnaBeta as I read the logs. It sounds like a mixture of Erase a GDA, and a testbooster. Boosts test, cortisol control maybe, shuttles nutrients, boosts endurance and for recovery. I could be wrong but I think that im possibly right.

A good stack I think would be AnaBeta+H.E.A.T stack=Win

Doing all of these things in itself would make the product innovative IMO.

P.S. we all know that people will have the possibility of buying more than two bottles as it is now listed on 4 online sites lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think that most people will need to experience AnaBeta on its own first to truly understand how powerful it is. After that initial run....then start altering things. (I have some of my own stacks in mind as well) :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think that most people will need to experience AnaBeta on its own first to truly understand how powerful it is. After that initial run....then start altering things. (I have some of my own stacks in mind as well) :)
:goodpost:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed completely

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Agreed completely
I think they should have a stack right off the start.. consisting of

Anabeta (for test boosting) + Anabeta (for leaning out) + Anabeta (for appetite) = Anabeast Stack

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
me too.. that just occurred to me as well.. lolol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like AnaBeast....kinda cathy

Black Hat

Awards
I think PCT is where it will really shine for me, that or bridging into another cycle.

So I think a stack with erase would be fairly popular.

mnowak1228

Awards
When is it going to be released?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established