Bring back the two for one Erase deal for thos of us who cant afford a 60$ supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Bring back the two for one Erase deal for thos of us who cant afford a 60$ supplement

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Bring back the two for one Erase deal for thos of us who cant afford a 60$ supplement

Seriously, this product is made to be run at two bottles. One bottle wont even give much time for any visible change to occur. So since two bottles are the real cycle package for this product, college kids should have the option of not breaking the bank to run it.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Damn I got my bottles at a great price then
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

How much did you pay?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Seriously, this product is made to be run at two bottles. One bottle wont even give much time for any visible change to occur. So since two bottles are the real cycle package for this product, college kids should have the option of not breaking the bank to run it.
    You can still see pretty decent results using only a bottle of Erase, considering a bottle lasts most users anywhere from 3-6 weeks. Even running two bottles, the cost is so much cheaper than using two bottles of most of the other natural Testosterone boosters available! As far as your comment about "college kids should have the option of not breaking the bank to run it" - students spend money (and a lot of it) on a lot of completely unnecessary things like alcohol and partying, etc., not to mention some of the supplement stacks some into fitness run, and Erase is not likely to ever cause issue if purchase of it was desired.

How much did you pay?
    Erase is only $29.99 at NutraPlanet - not seen it much higher than this anywhere else either.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    As far as your comment about "college kids should have the option of not breaking the bank to run it" - students spend money (and a lot of it) on a lot of completely unnecessary things like alcohol and partying, etc., not to mention some of the supplement stacks some into fitness run, and Erase is not likely to ever cause issue if purchase of it was desired.

Erase is only $29.99 at NutraPlanet - not seen it much higher than this anywhere else either.

~Rosie~
    Well I dont really drink, but I would like to be able to afford to be a fun guy in college. I dont whant to be the guy who cant afford to take his date somewhere nice because he spent all his money on supplements.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I dont really drink, but I would like to be able to afford to be a fun guy in college. I dont whant to be the guy who cant afford to take his date somewhere nice because he spent all his money on supplements.
    Well than stop spending so much money on supplements. Just go without. How many different supplements are you using?. Also I don't see why you would need 2 bottles of erase. There are 90 caps per bottle. You could take 3 a day and run it for 30 days. A lot of guys even use just 2. In that case it would last you over a month.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well than stop spending so much money on supplements. Just go without. How many different supplements are you using?. Also I don't see why you would need 2 bottles of erase. There are 90 caps per bottle. You could take 3 a day and run it for 30 days. A lot of guys even use just 2. In that case it would last you over a month.
    Well isnt 8 months just the propper protocol? Plus, my plan would be to run Erase for eight weeks at two caps a day (probably just one the first and last week) and throw DAA in for the middle four weeks.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well isnt 8 months just the propper protocol? Plus, my plan would be to run Erase for eight weeks at two caps a day (probably just one the first and last week) and throw DAA in for the middle four weeks.
    8 Months?. Thats insane!. I would never go that long on this type of product. Yes eight weeks does sound better. You could run it for just 1 month though and get some good results.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

My erase bottle lasts forever and same with Alpha T2 but then again I have a few bottles of each. Honesty to help you out in your situation buy the titanium and erase combo or buy the ingredients you like in bulk like I do. I have enough bulk to last me till next summer all I'm missing is fenugreek/testofin and once I find that I'm golden.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im taking two a day, 5'11" 226lbs, trying to lose fat and get lean. Then Im gonna take two weeks off and start it again with AT2 and dose it at 3 caps a day which will give me a 30 day supply. And at your age you should have enough natural test. 8 MONTHS IS CRAZY!! NO NEED BRO..........
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can spend money on supplements and have fun as well. Trust me, when I did my degree, my income was not even a QUARTER of what I was earning before that and I managed on all accounts, from renting a house by myself and paying all living expenses, food, travel, etc.! It's all about your priorities, really.

Eight MONTHS?! I think you mean ~8 WEEKS, especially since it's recommended to take a 2-4 weeks break from Erase after every ~8 weeks of usage. If you're only going to use two caps a day, a bottle of Erase will last you just over SIX weeks - not sure what you're complaining about as far as money!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

1 bottle of erase can last a very good amount of time as WAR said...stacked alongside Alpha T2 and you will see amazing results.

Be on the lookout for PES stacks priced at 20-40% off sometimes. PES rocks
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's $29 bucks just about everywhere. You don't "need" 2 bottles.
  14. New Member

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bring Back My Boys Pct
    By micjakson in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 07:32 AM
  2. Supp to Bring Back Normality...
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 04:58 PM
  3. Replies: 6