Need to cancel order ASAP

Coals

Awards
I placed an order in my cart and when I went to check out I noticed afterwards the cart had something entirely different in it (not sure if I'm suffering from some kind of mental illness :frustrate or this was some fluke). It's Saturday and phone's are closed. I"ve pm AE14, awaiting response.

Anything I can do in the meantime?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I did the same thing they took care of it for me, dont worry they will help you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest give CS a call on Monday morning. NP is closed now so it will not process until then.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
same thing happened to me... thursday night... and it shipped before I even noticed the error..

luckily i will just keep or resell. (I ordered 1 Ultima, they billed me for 2).

1st order and they screw it up.... not re-assuring.

based on this its clearly not your fault.. I know it wasnt mine.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same thing happened to me... thursday night... and it shipped before I even noticed the error..

Yeah, not re-assuring.....it's not like they have a record of exceptional customer service or anything. How dare they make a mistake.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Yeah, not re-assuring.....it's not like they have a record of exceptional customer service or anything. How dare they make a mistake.
Sorry DS.... didnt mean to come off foul.. my apologies.

mnowak1228

Awards

NP has an awesome customer service dept. They are only human, and Im sure they will fix the problem. Nobody is perfect. Plus, before I go to final checkout I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK my cart. When using a computer and relying on a computer program to make sure everything went ok would be crazy! I know how many times my own PC screws up, so I know enough NOT to rely on modern technology 100%!! NP will make it right if you explain the situation in a calm manor. GREAT COMPANY!!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yea yeah.. i apologize... im was just pissed... the last 3 orders from 3 seperate companies have all been screwed up, so I went from one to the next and then to NP because of this forum and 1st order, BAM wrong...

I know it can happen just wicked frustrated it seems to follow me. I was more posting to the OP that it was likely NOT his fault is all and NP should resolve it. my frustration got the better of me.

mnowak1228

Awards
yea yeah.. i apologize... im was just pissed... the last 3 orders from 3 seperate companies have all been screwed up, so I went from one to the next and then to NP because of this forum and 1st order, BAM wrong...

I know it can happen just wicked frustrated it seems to follow me. I was more posting to the OP that it was likely NOT his fault is all and NP should resolve it. my frustration got the better of me.
I wouldnt stop ordering from NP, not saying that you will, they really are the best in opinion. If there is ever an issue or you are not 100% satisified with Im pretty sure they will make it right. Stay on the NP bandwagon....you will not be sorry!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For future reference, once you notice an error (whether our fault or yours) please do not hesitate to either call CS or contact one of the reps here and we can help you out asap.
We do truly appreciate your business, and hope that your experience with NP always keeps you shopping with us.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
NP has an awesome customer service dept. They are only human, and Im sure they will fix the problem. Nobody is perfect. Plus, before I go to final checkout I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK my cart. When using a computer and relying on a computer program to make sure everything went ok would be crazy! I know how many times my own PC screws up, so I know enough NOT to rely on modern technology 100%!! NP will make it right if you explain the situation in a calm manor. GREAT COMPANY!!!!

Couldnt agree more, NP is top notch. I dont know if anybody will see this, as my posts seem to be disappearing, or Im loosing my mind and forgetting to post, but I also "almost" had this same thing happen to me once. I was shopping around at NP, adding things to my cart that I wanted to buy, but I had to leave suddenly, so I couldnt finish my order, later on that night I came back and started shopping and adding things again, and when I went to checkout there were still some residual doubles of items I had added earlier, so it might be something with cookies, history, cache, or the cart, or whatever, point is I learned to always check, but if you have a problem, NP will take care of you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know the feeling...computer just died today...had to go buy a new one.....not something I wanted to spend money on.

The only thing worse is air conditioning repairs...you know its expensive and you have to sit in the heat at the same time.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nutra messed my first order up big time. I was polite and communicated with their excellent customer service dept. They did wonderfully to make things right. That was years ago and still I am a customer. That was also the only time anything negative happened.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
if this is semi-related.. I made an order with a few little things, my second order, and I needed to buy a mass gainer.. I was set on Serious Mass, but NP had a much higher price than other sites.. so I bought muscle juice instead, but I shot a pm to a couple reps about the price so next time I could perhaps get a deal or something... they informed me that they don't do individual product deals really, which was expected although I thought I would try... Stryder took a bit to write me back, but after we talked a bit he adjusted the price to be more competitive and it is now the bottom level of the price range for online sites. I was impressed :)

Coals

Awards
Awesome, got it taken care of. Entire phone call was 2 minutes long.

Nutraplanet customer service: 10/10

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad it all worked out for you and thank you for your business

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards