NUTRA SUPER PHENIBUT BUNK?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so i went ahead and purchased some phenibut.

of course, i took it as soon as it arrived... nothing... i took 1/4 tsp 4 hours ago

so 2 hours ago, i decided 600mg wouldnt be enough so i took 1/2 tsp 1.5 hours ago

still nothing....

this is my first time ever using phenibut, and of course AFTER i bought it:frustrate, i found out theres two different kinds and one isnt active?

s-phenibut

r-phenibut

not sure which is which, but would a rep or anyone who knows, which version of phenibut do i have? and what kind of dose did you use to feel something?

if this stuff turns out to be some garbage, ill be very unhappy

any help appreciated

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump for a quick fix

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't now, and never have, gotten anything from Phenibut at under 2 grams.

Cutted

Awards
I'd also like to hear from someone who's got more experience with this as it is on my shopping list for the near future. The NP reviews seem to be mixed on the aspect of it being "bunk" and mention a "baby powder" texture being bunk and a "granular/crystalline" texture being the good stuff.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
should i continue to take a dose every 2 hrs till i feel something?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try dropping a full teaspoon.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
swollen87, all our bulk powders are 3rd party tested. You can view your specific analysis by going here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/bulk-supplies/ and scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and entering your lot # in the "Lot# Lookup" field (in the grey footer).

Our supplier has been providing variations in texture sometimes crystalline and sometimes fine powder but testing has shown a consistent result in identity/potency/purity.

joelfever

Awards
This has been happening for years now. They say it tests fine but the quality is ****. Nutraplanet had the good phenibut which was crystalline powder. Then it switched back to the baby powder stuff and it was garbage. Say it tests fine all you want but your just scamming people. Don't buy from them until they get the crystalline powder back.

joelfever

Awards
You have S-phenibut. R-phenibut is the original one but for some stupid reason they switched to the one that doesn't work. probably to save money or something. Greedy bastards. Hey lets save some money and get **** quality. They won't know the difference.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been happening for years now. They say it tests fine but the quality is ****. Nutraplanet had the good phenibut which was crystalline powder. Then it switched back to the baby powder stuff and it was garbage. Say it tests fine all you want but your just scamming people. Don't buy from them until they get the crystalline powder back.
I have personally never gotten a bad bulk from np.. but sorry to hear your experience.

Mike

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am unsure about your experiences however, I think your reasoning is unfair. You must remember that everyone responds differently to all supps. I would bet there are ones that worked great for you, but would do diddly for me.

joelfever

Awards
I know everyone responds differently. I'm not stupid. People are on to this. I'm not the only one that notices this problem.

joelfever

Awards
I remember a rep from Nutraplanet wrote a thread about them getting the new Good phenibut. Thats when they changed the name to "super phenibut". I tried that stuff and it was indeed the orginal phenibut. Then the old crap came back. I'm not trying to be a jerk here I'm just trying to get vendors to take this serious and make sure they are actually getting the good stuff. Sales will def go up because alot of people stopped taking it because it just makes them tired now. I myself thought maybe it was just tolerance until I tried the Super Phenibut when Nutraplanet got the good stuff and realized it wasn't tolerance. All this time there something wrong with the quality

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know everyone responds differently. I'm not stupid. People are on to this. I'm not the only one that notices this problem.
and how does that relate to the ones that truly enjoy the one that is currently out?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually bought the "baby powder" and tried it out before I started logging AI's, and I see identical results. In other words, I have no complaints....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have S-phenibut. R-phenibut is the original one but for some stupid reason they switched to the one that doesn't work. probably to save money or something. Greedy bastards. Hey lets save some money and get **** quality. They won't know the difference.

Nutraplanet is great. You really shouldn't come on here calling them greedy bastards. That is just uncalled for. I've been purchasing my supplements from them for years.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
No problems here. Took 500mg a few hrs ago. Feeling totally chillaxed.