Disappointed.

  1. Thumbs down Disappointed.


    Well I was trying to place an order online, all went well product was in stock etc., I go to check out and it only showed 2 shipping options, when I distinctly recall there being 4, so naturally I called in to report this and perhaps get my order sorted, that being on monday I soon realized it was a holiday and just left a message.

    I did not receive a call back or anything of the sort Tuesday so earlier yesterday morning I took a peek to see if they had fixed this glitch, it appeared so, I check out with the fedex international economy 2-4 day option I was looking for and all was well. Then around 4 pm I receive an email from DHL saying nutraplanet is sending me a shipment

    Sure enough I soon receive an email from nutraplanet stating the same thing, I figure fine, it's already shipped, it would just create a hassle to give them a hard time about this mix up.

    Icing on the cake, they didn't even physically ship it yesterday, it was just picked up now. (I know an order can take longer than a few hours to process etc., I just have an issue with being informed it did ship, when it clearly didn't, teasing me ya know?)


    All in all a little disappointed, really just a series of small mistakes but they add up.

    I am no computer whiz but perhaps check out the scripts and code that are involved in your shipping part of the checkout process, the fact that some options weren't appearing combined with the fact that I got the completely wrong shipping method makes me suspicious the mistake is on the computer end of things rather than the human end.


  2. NP customer service is top notch. They will take care of you man!

  3. give a call to customer service before 5pm, they should be able to help rectify this for you.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Black Hat View Post
    Well I was trying to place an order online, all went well product was in stock etc., I go to check out and it only showed 2 shipping options, when I distinctly recall there being 4, so naturally I called in to report this and perhaps get my order sorted, that being on monday I soon realized it was a holiday and just left a message.

    I did not receive a call back or anything of the sort Tuesday so earlier yesterday morning I took a peek to see if they had fixed this glitch, it appeared so, I check out with the fedex international economy 2-4 day option I was looking for and all was well. Then around 4 pm I receive an email from DHL saying nutraplanet is sending me a shipment

    Sure enough I soon receive an email from nutraplanet stating the same thing, I figure fine, it's already shipped, it would just create a hassle to give them a hard time about this mix up.

    Icing on the cake, they didn't even physically ship it yesterday, it was just picked up now. (I know an order can take longer than a few hours to process etc., I just have an issue with being informed it did ship, when it clearly didn't, teasing me ya know?)


    All in all a little disappointed, really just a series of small mistakes but they add up.

    I am no computer whiz but perhaps check out the scripts and code that are involved in your shipping part of the checkout process, the fact that some options weren't appearing combined with the fact that I got the completely wrong shipping method makes me suspicious the mistake is on the computer end of things rather than the human end.
    We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience and/or disappointment with ANY of our services. I assure you that we appreciate your business more than we can even express in words!

    I don't want to sit here and sound like we're making excuses, especially not to mask services that didn't meet your expectations... But, please note that we were VERY business all of this week, due to the overwhelming response to our Memorial Day weekend sale.

    Also, while calling us is very helpful during business hours, I am afraid that leaving a voice mail outside of business hours isn't as effective as emailing our customer service team directly. I am confident that they will see and tend to emails a lot quicker than voice mails. FYI, our business hours are Monday - Friday, 10am to 5pm (EST). You can reach our CS department by email at support@nutraplanet.com.

    And, please also keep in mind that our system will automatically send you a "your order has been shipped" email, at the very moment that our warehouse crew processes & boxes up the order and then creates a shipping label for the package. This is mainly to update you about your order and to provide tracking information. THOUGH, please keep in mind that tracking results for DHL, FedEx, and USPS will NOT show any information at all, until they have physically picked up the package, have taken it back to their department where they split them up to be shipped off, and have scanned the package into their system. This is reason for the confusion, not because we're trying to give the impression that our services are quicker and better than they really are or because we're trying to trick you or anything. Again, we do apologize for the confusion you experienced and we do completely understand your concern.

    All in all, we value your business and we will gladly try and do everything and anything to keep all our customers more than satisfied. Helping others, especially by offering superior/unbeatable overall service and with helping all of our customers reach their overall goals, is OUR MAIN goal. When a customer is unsatisfied in ANY way, we definitely don't take it with a just a "grain of salt"...we take it very personally.

    Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

    Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!

  5. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience and/or disappointment with ANY of our services. I assure you that we appreciate your business more than we can even express in words!

    I don't want to sit here and sound like we're making excuses, especially not to mask services that didn't meet your expectations... But, please note that we were VERY business all of this week, due to the overwhelming response to our Memorial Day weekend sale.

    Also, while calling us is very helpful during business hours, I am afraid that leaving a voice mail outside of business hours isn't as effective as emailing our customer service team directly. I am confident that they will see and tend to emails a lot quicker than voice mails. FYI, our business hours are Monday - Friday, 10am to 5pm (EST). You can reach our CS department by email at support@nutraplanet.com.

    And, please also keep in mind that our system will automatically send you a "your order has been shipped" email, at the very moment that our warehouse crew processes & boxes up the order and then creates a shipping label for the package. This is mainly to update you about your order and to provide tracking information. THOUGH, please keep in mind that tracking results for DHL, FedEx, and USPS will NOT show any information at all, until they have physically picked up the package, have taken it back to their department where they split them up to be shipped off, and have scanned the package into their system. This is reason for the confusion, not because we're trying to give the impression that our services are quicker and better than they really are or because we're trying to trick you or anything. Again, we do apologize for the confusion you experienced and we do completely understand your concern.

    All in all, we value your business and we will gladly try and do everything and anything to keep all our customers more than satisfied. Helping others, especially by offering superior/unbeatable overall service and with helping all of our customers reach their overall goals, is OUR MAIN goal. When a customer is unsatisfied in ANY way, we definitely don't take it with a just a "grain of salt"...we take it very personally.

    Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

    Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    I can almost feel the love.
    Taste the rainbow.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience and/or disappointment with ANY of our services. I assure you that we appreciate your business more than we can even express in words!

    I don't want to sit here and sound like we're making excuses, especially not to mask services that didn't meet your expectations... But, please note that we were VERY business all of this week, due to the overwhelming response to our Memorial Day weekend sale.

    Also, while calling us is very helpful during business hours, I am afraid that leaving a voice mail outside of business hours isn't as effective as emailing our customer service team directly. I am confident that they will see and tend to emails a lot quicker than voice mails. FYI, our business hours are Monday - Friday, 10am to 5pm (EST). You can reach our CS department by email at ---.

    And, please also keep in mind that our system will automatically send you a "your order has been shipped" email, at the very moment that our warehouse crew processes & boxes up the order and then creates a shipping label for the package. This is mainly to update you about your order and to provide tracking information. THOUGH, please keep in mind that tracking results for DHL, FedEx, and USPS will NOT show any information at all, until they have physically picked up the package, have taken it back to their department where they split them up to be shipped off, and have scanned the package into their system. This is reason for the confusion, not because we're trying to give the impression that our services are quicker and better than they really are or because we're trying to trick you or anything. Again, we do apologize for the confusion you experienced and we do completely understand your concern.

    All in all, we value your business and we will gladly try and do everything and anything to keep all our customers more than satisfied. Helping others, especially by offering superior/unbeatable overall service and with helping all of our customers reach their overall goals, is OUR MAIN goal. When a customer is unsatisfied in ANY way, we definitely don't take it with a just a "grain of salt"...we take it very personally.

    Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

    Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    It would appear that the DHL shipping is going to be faster than the fedex anyways, should be here within the hour according to tracking so in the end it worked out, I guess all that remains is perhaps an error in your shipping selection system at checkout, upon reviewing of my receipt I believe I was only billed for a slower and cheaper shipping selection.


    I suppose rather than complaining I should be thanking you for the free upgrade, even if it was by mistake

    In the future I will direct all inquiries to the email address you provided.


    I suppose that solves it, thread can be removed or closed.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    give a call to customer service before 5pm, they should be able to help rectify this for you.
    rectify what??
    so it shipped THE NEXT DAY after you opened back up, and that's not good enough for this moron so you apologize?

    Go pound sand OP. holy **** you idiot.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    rectify what??
    so it shipped THE NEXT DAY after you opened back up, and that's not good enough for this moron so you apologize?

    Go pound sand OP. holy **** you idiot.
    Excellent reading comprehension skills...


  10. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    rectify what??
    so it shipped THE NEXT DAY after you opened back up, and that's not good enough for this moron so you apologize?

    Go pound sand OP. holy **** you idiot.

  11. I just have to reply to this thread as i just placed an order for 8 products, (was a big box), on a tuesday, paid like whatever shipping was the cheapest, (i think it was $8 bucks), & got my full order on FRIDAY MORNING!!!!!!!! THATS FASTTTTTT!!!!!!! I also wanna add that it was my 3rd order with NP & ALL 3 orders have come in under a weeks time no matter size or shipping choice!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Very Very disappointed...
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:40 AM
  2. Disappointed
    By LilJeremy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:39 PM
  3. i am disappointed
    By jenkins in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in