No suma root in muscle pharm assault? or labelling error?

jakedamuus

Awards
Hello

I received a bottle of the Green Apple Assault from Nutraplanet. The added SumaRoot was what made me choose it over other pw formulas so i was dissapointed when i just received the bottle and it isnt stated on the ingredients list

Is this a labelling mistake?

Or have i got a different formula?

thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure that is the flavor without the suma root. Do a search on here...Rosie reviewed that one.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
that brazilian gingseng is the bizness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello

I received a bottle of the Green Apple Assault from Nutraplanet. The added SumaRoot was what made me choose it over other pw formulas so i was dissapointed when i just received the bottle and it isnt stated on the ingredients list

Is this a labelling mistake?

Or have i got a different formula?

thanks!
Answered in your other thread, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/176321-musclepharm-assault-green.html

No labelling mistake.

You have the new Assault formula. Currently Green Apple is the only Assault that has had changes in formula, with Suma Root taken out, replaced by an increase in citrulline. However these changes will be true of both the other stim flavours (although there is Suma Root in the ones currently out - but will not be in future batches) and non-stim version soon to be available.

The current removal of Suma Root from Assault (and Recon) was made for NSF approval after it was recently publicized that Suma Root exhibits similar characteristics to various banned compounds, thus there is the possibility of testing for a false positive when being drug tested.

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sucks that was one of the things I liked about assault.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks that was one of the things I liked about assault.
Yes, it's what set it apart and made it work so well for me specifically :( Good thing I have several tubs stocked up :)

~Rosie~

Bubbles

Bubbles

Awards
I've read a few things about suma root but what like to know why you guys like it? What benefits do you see from it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a few things about suma root but what like to know why you guys like it? What benefits do you see from it?
Suma Root is an adaptogen. Everyone is different, but adaptogens, Suma Root in particular, especially when stacked with Rhodiola Rosea, is like magic for my body - you can read a little more about why in my review on Assault: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html.

For more information on Suma Root, please review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/97023-suma-root-mp.html.

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Increased sense of wellbeing, energy, stamina To name a few.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Dude, Suma Root rules just as long as you get the herb from a GOOD source!!! ShamansGarden.com capsules is the best & the review on there site is from me & has all the info u need to know about Suma Root!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0
Supplements 0
andrew732 Supplements 4
Supplements 1
Supplements 0