$29.99 Cycle Support and $17.99 Motivate Only @ Nutraplanet!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your support!

Have you tried the new flavors of Maniac and RecoverPRO? If you would like to try some samples, PM me your shipping info.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why Orange shows the same stats as the others if it's really V2?

V2 doesn't contain Red Rice Yeast, right? Yet its showing it does.

I'm worried if I order it, I'll be stuck with regular orange instead of V2...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct. I sent Nutraplanet a message about this earlier today. The only version that comes in orange is v2, so if you order orange flavor you are getting the 72 serving v2 tub of Cycle Support.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AE14, do you know how we can get this fixed? The Orange Cycle Support v2 needs to be listed as a separate product from the original chocolate and peanut butter flavors. The orange flavor is 72 servings AND has a slightly different ingredient profile from the original formulas.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey AE14, do you know how we can get this fixed? The Orange Cycle Support v2 needs to be listed as a separate product from the original chocolate and peanut butter flavors. The orange flavor is 72 servings AND has a slightly different ingredient profile from the original formulas.
I will contact NP now and see what the deal is. We will get this straightened out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a great price on the Motivate!!! I have a feeling i'm going to be stockig up on a lot of stuff this weekend
I know what you mean...

I will contact NP now and see what the deal is. We will get this straightened out.
I appreciate it, thanks.