Security Certificate expiration

1. Security Certificate expiration

When placing my order with nutra a pop up came up saying that security certificate expired may 24th at 8:45am and that this source cannot be trusted. i went ahead and placed my order anyway but I am now worried about my personal information. If anyone can give me an explanation or tell me if my information is safe or not I would appreciate it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    When placing my order with nutra a pop up came up saying that security certificate expired may 24th at 8:45am and that this source cannot be trusted. i went ahead and placed my order anyway but I am now worried about my personal information. If anyone can give me an explanation or tell me if my information is safe or not I would appreciate it.
    Id like to know also!!!!

3. basically their official SSL cert expired, they just need to renew it it doesn't mean anything really..
    •   

4. Our SSL doesn't expire until 7/18/14...did you go directly to the NutraPlanet website or did you follow a link from somewhere?

5. Ruh-Roh!
    PHF Rep

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Our SSL doesn't expire until 7/18/14...did you go directly to the NutraPlanet website or did you follow a link from somewhere?
    Yea I went directly to the site and when I pressed the check out button that warning popped up

7. Its the store on AM's domain...its being updated and for now everything get redirected straight to NP. You're all good..no worries.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Certificate of Analysis for Fish Oil
    By boba7523 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. gIFT CERTIFICATE
    By IRISHRYG in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:50 AM
  3. Gift Certificate
    By shinobidoode in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4