Nutraplanet's PHs restocked?

baconbaco

Awards
Im not sure if my computer is being odd....

I see CEL's P-Mag , D-Plex, Furaza and D-zine all for sale on the planet store. Is this a glitch, because it hoguht they were discontinued?

kyoryoko

Awards
they showed up sometime last week for me. Surprised but a lot of other retailers do carry them with no problems it seems. So could be that nutra decided to pick it back up. They still kept some PH's on their site, such as Phreak and Phorce, and have had the 1andro. And they brought PP's andro series too. Could be that they are just bringin um back for us :D

JLock

Awards
I ordered something from NutraPlanet 2 weeks ago and the tracker says it was delivered, but I never received and no notice of attempted delivery. Have you all had positive experience(s) with NP?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ordered something from NutraPlanet 2 weeks ago and the tracker says it was delivered, but I never received and no notice of attempted delivery. Have you all had positive experience(s) with NP?
They always good at delivery,if there is a problem contact c. service,or post your problem at the nutraplanet secction on this forum..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure if my computer is being odd....

I see CEL's P-Mag , D-Plex, Furaza and D-zine all for sale on the planet store. Is this a glitch, because it hoguht they were discontinued?
No its not a glitch:):)

Can any of these be taken with OTC pct?
I would have no problem taking most with OTC PCT

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
After how fast nutra bailed on the ph game, I was quite surprised they opted to do this. With that said, I welcome the choice they made. I assume that they won't be around forever, maybe got a great deal on remaining supply.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Contact customer service by phone. It's the fastest way to get to the bottom of your problem. There's a good chance it was lost during delivery. I had a similar experience with a different site.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess nows the chance to try Alpha One!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Dont know where my other post went, not sure if somebody deleted it or if I was dreaming and thought I posted it, but I just grabbed a couple of alpha and furza, cant beat the price and service from Nutra.

Last edited:
owlicks

owlicks

Awards
For those with experience with CEL's PH products, which of the products on NP would you suggest for lean gains?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those with experience with CEL's PH products, which of the products on NP would you suggest for lean gains?
Of what's left, Pmag or Dzine.

magicmayhem

Awards
Man i brought it when it was $27.95.
Anyway all good!

dannyn2007

Awards
Serm=forsure
otc pct=you might get away

i guess it also depends on what compound you are planning to run

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Boom, 19.99 D-zine = GTG for stocking up. Just hope canadian customs agrees!

Reactions: mw1
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Sup Bry. This is a dimethyl per the nomenclature.
How is this stuff less liver toxic than other PH's (as it's descibed on NP's site).

Also: What's this stuff compare to?
Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

Abstract

Twenty mg. of dimetazine, an anabolizing steroid, was administered daily for 45-95 days to 11 gynecological patients. More than 50% of the cases showed no change in the bilirubinemia, the others showed modest to moderate increases. The glutamic-oxalacetic and the glutamic-pyruvic transaminases of the serum increased greatly in 3 patients. The albumins concn. usually decreased in the course of the treatment, while the globulins concn. did not change.

A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I) was evaluated for the following biol. activities: androgenic, N retaining, P retaining, and Ca retaining. The increase in uptake of -aminoisobutyric acid-1-14C and the increase in body wt. were also investigated. Data obtained, tabulated, and compared to those obtained with methyltestosterone established that I is a protein anabolic steroid with weak androgenic activity.

No progestenic/estrogenic activity...so this would differentiate it from its chemical relative oxymetholone (anadrol)

Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine. Lupo, C.; Matscher, R.; Ruggieri, P. De. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan., Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 990-4. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34624 AN 1963:34624 CAPLUS

Abstract

Expts. with rats and rabbits showed that dimethazine, 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine has, in contrast to its protein-anabolic properties, practically no estrogenic, progestational, and corticoid activity. Similarly, it has no effect on liver glycogen, and no antiinflammatory action on the anaphylactoid edema.

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with methylmasteron.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.
See bolded^ especially.

D-zine best compares to M-drol.

Perhaps the azine bond that connects the two molecules dissipates; Or, perhaps it sticks and changes its binding sequence from methasterone's.

Regardless, user bloodwork is our best estimate to determine how much less liver toxic it may or may not be. Also, keep in mind d-zine can be dosed a little more liberally than superdrol.

Reactions: mw1
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer post. Thanks for the info!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can any of these be taken with OTC pct?
pick up 3bottles of furza ..or pstanz

only ones i would run an OTC .. well i should say i would suggest an OTC (pct assist & reduceXT)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt this has been asked (and answered) elsewhere but since the comparison has already been made in this thread, what are the gains like on D-zine vs SD? Just curious :)