Shipping to Canada.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey Macc - just saw this post and wanted to reply as the victims of this foolish move are about to start rolling in. I called UPS today and they made it clear that I'm going to be paying somewhere in the neighborhood of $40 on my package just for the brokerage fee. That's not including duty and taxes.

I sincerely hope that NP changes this immediately and implements some sort of refund for those of us who made these orders on their word that the new shipping rates would be less expensive but slower.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Here is a direct shipping comparison going to the exact address in Quebec, Canada for 1 bottle of OxyElite Pro:

1 bottle of OxyElite Pro going to Quebec, Canada
    Priority (1-4 business days): $62.52
    Economy (3-7 business days): $57.33
    Super Saver (8-20 business days): $9.26

1 bottle of OxyElite Pro going to Quebec, Canada (exact same address)
    International Shipping (2-4 days): $25.45
    International Shipping (4-7 days): $24.95
    International Shipping (1-2 weeks): $22.20

Other notes to mention: Our slowest option also provides trackability while competitors does not. Our slowest option is really more like 4-8 days (we believe in under-promising and over-delivering in the event of customs delays). Not to mention our price on OEP is significantly cheaper. Overall our slowest shipping option for $22.20 is the same delivery speed as the competitors charge of $57.33.

Attached are the screen shots for the skeptics...
    not bitching here, just sharing my experience, but the lowest shipping takes about 1 week to get to me (Quebec)
    I also ordered from Nutraplanet, about 1-2 years ago before the shipping prices got jacked up, and it also took a week.

You guys have great prices, but can't justify ordering with such high shipping rates.

Similar Forum Threads

1. shipping to canada?
    By phats in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:45 AM
  2. Shipping to Canada?
    By boomer69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 07:36 PM