Formestane & Suppress-C Farewell Blowout SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Although CEL's very effective transdermal products, Formestane & Suppress-C, both have had very successful sales and success stories from MANY customers, we have to unfortunately soon say farewell to these two amazing products....

Don't be fooled by competitors transdermal carriers, which has caused misleading feedback from disgruntled customers. There are quite a few carries on the market that could never compete with the effectiveness of CEL's transdermal carriers.

What makes these products superior to other products in it's class? EASY ANSWER...Advanced dermal delivery technology...CEL uses only the best carrier developed by Avant Labs to introduce maximum dermal absorption and superior delivery!

ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, Pick up both Formestane (120 mL) & Suppress-C (120 mL) for the LOWEST PRICE EVER, ANYWHERE....marked down BELOW COST!!!

Regular Price: $59.99
BLOWOUT PRICE: ONLY $23.79, 60% OFF!!!

REMEMBER...These are the last supplies of Formestane and Suppress-C and will be discontinued once all available supplies are sold...

This is your last chance to save a tremendous amount of money and obtain the most effective transdermal Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol products ever developed.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is too good of a price to resist. I'm hopping in on this.

Reactions: mw1
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome prices!! I see you're also carrying all the other great CEL products at great prices! I've been wanting to try the Alpha-One fir a while now.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
This is a shame. I really loved Formestane. Never tried Suppress-C, but I guess I'm about to :D!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for the late comers:)
Hey, I just got my Suppress-C. Is 2 pumps 2x daily REALLY enough, or is that average dosing? Should I consider going higher? Not really sure what to look for as far as effects go, I just always wanted to give it a shot, so now I am! What should I be expecting? Thanks a lot guys, and again, it's a damn shame that these are going away. They were EASILY my favorite supplements.