Just placed my final order with nutraplanet

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
For this yr :( Rollin out to the desert in about 30-45 days or so. Had to stock up on some for sale items to last me til January

thanks for the sales on a couple items:bigok:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that must been one big order to last you 6 months? what did you get? I feel like getting jealous :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
In typical NP fashion, got my order in record time and they were kind enough to toss in some sample protein for me. One of the many reasons why I tell everyone in my unit to order from here.

D

Drewkowsky

Awards
In typical NP fashion, got my order in record time and they were kind enough to toss in some sample protein for me. One of the many reasons why I tell everyone in my unit to order from here.
Weird, I never get samples anymore not a big deal, but a little annoying since I feel like I drop a good amount of dough here.

Shipping is always fast and CS is great too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best and stay safe big man!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes good luck out there. I'm thankful i'm coming back in about a month so i will be able to start making my nutraplanet orders again.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I sure am hoping these 6 mos go by quick. My baby girl is growing so fast I hate missing all this stuff. I was in Korea for a yr and missed a huge portion of my son's firsts

M

mnowak1228

Awards
I sure am hoping these 6 mos go by quick. My baby girl is growing so fast I hate missing all this stuff. I was in Korea for a yr and missed a huge portion of my son's firsts
I just received my order today also with some sample protein. Do you know how many servings are in each pack? Be safe out there man, and THANK YOU for risking your life so that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE can live free and safe!!! Hats off to you........you are the real heroes!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words. The real hero's are the guys outside the wire doing amazing things every day.

as far as the servings in the pack. I honestly have been taking the whole pack. NP's choco PB is solid. I mean real solid.

again thank you for the kind words

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt be safe out there OB. Hurry up and get back soon, who knows your deployment could get canceled happened a few times here.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, God bless you and keep you, stay safe OB!