Thank you, NP

  1. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206758
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Thank you, NP


    I just wanted to give a public shoutout to customer service at NP. I'm headed on vacation to see my best friend and his wife on Saturday morning and was just able to get his address last night. I placed an order for some protein that I plan to use for a lot of my meals while I'm out there because of how expensive everything is in Hawaii. I sent a request in after to see if it could be shipped today just so it gets out there sooner and sure enough, I got a response back with that guarantee and it's already shipped!

    NP always has great prices and sales and I've always known the customer service is great, but this was just a pleasant experience.

    Thanks again, guys!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  2. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Which island? If you need any recs, let me know. I was born and raised on Oahu but recently moved away.
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Very happy to hear that it all worked out.

    Thank you for your business
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3735
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    NP= no problem(s)
  5. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    which island? If you need a personal delivery for a small fee I'd do it

    For sure NP is the best in the business, I've been a loyal customer for years
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thank you for all the kind words guys. Our cs strives to do their very best at all times
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206758
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Which island? If you need any recs, let me know. I was born and raised on Oahu but recently moved away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    which island? If you need a personal delivery for a small fee I'd do it

    For sure NP is the best in the business, I've been a loyal customer for years

    I'm flying into Honolulu. My buddy lives on the North Shore and I'll spend the bulk of the time out there. I'll be there a full two weeks, though, so I'll likely decide on an excursion to another island or two if it's not too expensive.

    Oh, and thanks for the personal delivery option, Delta. What type of fee we talkin? Surely not ~$900, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Very happy to hear that it all worked out.

    Thank you for your business
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    NP= no problem(s)
    But in this case, NP = NutraPlanet
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3735
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    @MWB yup, nutra planet.
  9. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm flying into Honolulu. My buddy lives on the North Shore and I'll spend the bulk of the time out there. I'll be there a full two weeks, though, so I'll likely decide on an excursion to another island or two if it's not too expensive.

    Oh, and thanks for the personal delivery option, Delta. What type of fee we talkin? Surely not ~$900, right?



    Thank you



    But in this case, NP = NutraPlanet

    With free room and board we're talking only half of that

    I've only been to Maui twice, I love it so much I've spent 1 month there total, my lucky cousin lives there!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  10. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeh man I ordered some stuff from Nutraplanet last week and got it pretty fast. Great service and fast delivery!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If you're staying on the North Shore, Kua Aina Burgers is a MUST! Best burger on the island. And Giovanni's famous shrimp truck in Kahuku is another must eat! Be prepared to get fat because you're in for a culinary feast!

    The things I miss most about home:

    Food
    Family/friends
    Surf, sun, and fun
    Beautiful people

    In that order! lol
  12. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3735
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    If you're staying on the North Shore, Kua Aina Burgers is a MUST! Best burger on the island. And Giovanni's famous shrimp truck in Kahuku is another must eat! Be prepared to get fat because you're in for a culinary feast!

    The things I miss most about home:

    Food
    Family/friends
    Surf, sun, and fun
    Beautiful people

    In that order! lol
    basically the main land sucks. kananka I hear you bro.
  13. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    basically the main land sucks. kananka I hear you bro.
    You said it, not me
  14. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627514
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good stuff!

    I agree the customer service of Nutraplanet is amazing.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in