Memorial Day Sale?

mamelton

Awards
Ok, what's the deal with a Memorial Day Blowout Sale? Money is funny; I need this in my life.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am is always having huge sales so i wouldnt doubt they have something in store for us

Reactions: mw1
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same difference

sarguy

Awards
  • Established

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A sale would be nice. Except it would have to be store wide with 10-15 percent off coupons for the entire order, not just certain items like the last sale.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would be nice to have at least 10-15% discount coupon for the total amount of order...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would be nice to have at least 10-15% discount coupon for the total amount of order...
10-15% off coupon is def needed!

That and get Ultima/Strive combo in stock and a Gut Health/Krillipid combo in stock as well!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
A sale would be nice. Except it would have to be store wide with 10-15 percent off coupons for the entire order, not just certain items like the last sale.
I was in the supp business at one time and for what np sells for, 10-15% would be for little profit. The killer deals come when manufacturers get involved to bring the prices way down

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I really hope there isn't a sale. I just blew all my supp money and then some !

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know we always have your back :bigok:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Info INFO

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got the email!
...I see some tight deals there NP!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
my thoughts exactly = "well this is awesome I need to order some more stuff anyway, cool I get payed monday this came just in time :D (expires 5/31/11) >: ( FFFFFFFFFUUUU!!!"

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Coupon code not taking anything off the price for me...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
me neither. I'm going to order a ton of stuff too

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
excludes SALE items.
What a downer! I only have sale items in the cart. Was hoping for the Mday sale to save more but I guess I could have bought them a week ago, cause they are all the same price as they were.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well crap. Spent close to 200 bucks in the last week.
Coupon code would have been nice. Oh well.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
How do I get an email sent to me for the Memorial Day Sale? Could someone please pm me the codes or perhaps post them up here? I am a new customer and would like to try NP out for the first time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats was a quick 90 bucks....Hmm payday is in 2 days...May have to buy more.....13 bucks for slinsane...wow

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Thats was a quick 90 bucks....Hmm payday is in 2 days...May have to buy more.....13 bucks for slinsane...wow

13 bucks for slin sane ??!! Time to check that email again.
I have a love hate thing going with nutra right now. I love their sales but my wife and bank hate them !

mnowak1228

Awards
Order in!!! Thanks NP!!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
How do I get an email sent to me for the Memorial Day Sale? Could someone please pm me the codes or perhaps post them up here? I am a new customer and would like to try NP out for the first time.
You need an acct at nutraplanet. Then you sign in and go to "my acct" Under email settings you will see the Newsletter Subscription Settings link. Click that and hit yes.

memorial2011 is the code and sale items are http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/articles/2011/5

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13 bucks for slin sane ??!! Time to check that email again.
I have a love hate thing going with nutra right now. I love their sales but my wife and bank hate them !
Woops...I meant slinshot...Sorry fella, didnt mean to get anyones hopes up!!
:ntome:

Im taking slinsane, So that was on my mind!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You need an acct at nutraplanet. Then you sign in and go to "my acct" Under email settings you will see the Newsletter Subscription Settings link. Click that and hit yes.

memorial2011 is the code
Thanks!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
great sale, but the damn thing did nothing for me... oh well... prices were great regardless.... hopefully they put something sweet in my shipment :p