shipping

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So let me preface this with the fact that i really like your site, i order from there frequently as the prices are very competitive and you typically have what i need. But i just have to say, CHANGE SHIPPING. Literally it's 6 or 7 days to CA and that's ridiculous. USPS gets my stuff from other vendors in 2 days 3 MAX. Is there any way to not use FedEx? Most of the time i don't care as i always order before i'm out, but when i'm in a pinch... sux waiting a week.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. We used to have a shipping option that you could select for USPS only but it seems to have disappeared. Sometime I can't keep track of all these things lol.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Rhadam, FedEx typically arrives in 4 biz days, but if you order mid-week, it can take longer with the weekend.

USPS is typically faster but heavier packages cost more with USPS than FedEx.

You can always choose the expedited methods we offer 3 days, 2nd day, or next day although it will cost more than the standard flat rate ground ($5.95).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good, was just a minor vent. I love the prices and selection, just this one time was a bit miffed at the 1 week shipping (wednesday to wednesday). Keep up the good work guys.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know what you mean...unfortunately shipping from GA to CA is a stretch for ground delivery. Maybe one day we'll open up a west coast location :)

Thanks for the support Rhadam :thumbsup:

gav86

Awards
  • Established
shipping is a little on the expensive side to places like australia, very quick, but really overshadows any orders