1st Time w/ Nutra

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Just placed my order a couple minutes ago. pretty excited. great prices.

curious, a couple of the items werent exactly "in stock" said it will ship in 1-3 days... is this a big delay?

order #218633.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

curious, a couple of the items werent exactly "in stock" said it will ship in 1-3 days... is this a big delay?

order #218633.
nutra is INCREDIBLE. so easy to work with. Love them there.

i always call to order . nice to talk to someone who likes to actually talk to you about supplements.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
ummm...will i get a tracking # or anything? or at least a heads up on when it will ship out? ...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm...will i get a tracking # or anything? or at least a heads up on when it will ship out? ...
Yeah. usually within the day you order you get an automated"thanks for shopping" message to your email. Then you get an update when there are updates. Nutra is hands down, the easiest place to order from. Any problems are taken care of quickly. AND..you come on here and many reps help you on top of that. A+++ in my book

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Once your products are in stock, your order will change status to Processing. Then "Shipped" later in the day once it's all boxed up and the shipping data has been transmitted to the courier with a tracking code included.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
idk if im being impatient but the tracking number that i got was not registering anything. the order was shipped out today at 3:04PM (im guessing eastern time) according to the email. tracking number is 562861870438615, and the invoice indicates that it went thru fedex.

am i being impatient? im going out of state for a couple days and i'd like to know when it is going to arrive.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
actually, clicked the link through the invoice (vs. going from the fedex web page) and it worked, but there's no indication on when it should arrive.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not indicating an estimated date of delivery because it hasn't been scanned in by FedEx yet. Usually it takes 3-4 business days to get to NV from GA, so you should have it by Thurs or Fri.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

order #218633.
We were waiting on the Super-EPA that you ordered to be restocked. It came it yesterday and as soon as it did, we immediately processed your order and got it shipped out the door.

I tracked your package again today, seeing that it has now been scanned in by FedEx, and the tracking results state that you should see it arrive to you on the 29th. So, overall, it takes 4 business days to arrive to you in Las Vegas, being shipped from Atlanta where we are located.

Thanks for your business!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks for the help guys! i love that u guys are on this forum and I can ask questions through here. u guys rock

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys! i love that u guys are on this forum and I can ask questions through here. u guys rock
No problem, you are very welcome! Thank YOU for your business!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, thank you very much for your business...we strive at doing nothing but save money in your pocket while getting the best supplements anywhere...CHEAP!!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is the only place I order from and has been for a while. Only problem is I miss the freebies we used to get!!!

jacobcoile

Awards
Nutra is the only place I order from and has been for a while. Only problem is I miss the freebies we used to get!!!
I have gravitated to just NUTRA orders myself lately! My favorite Supp site by far!