Vasocharge email confusion

1. Vasocharge email confusion

Why does the email say this is a stim free product yet when I click the link and read the ingredients it has caffeine?

2. I believe this is a new version, which most likely has not been updated on the NP site
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

3. I see. Not trying to talk down on NP or anything, but it doesn't really make sense to send out emails and not have the links to match. Just my 2 cents and thanks for the quick reply.
    •   

4. Their new stim-free is Novem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. I let Sam know, should have it corrected shortly.

6. Hey everyone, I apologize for the confusion. This is the original version of Vasocharge and it was not realized that there is a small amount of caffeine in the Brain Blend of the formula.

Each serving as the equivalence of a cup - cup 1/2 of coffee.

The Vasocharge formula is free of the typical stronger stimulants like 1,3 (geranium extract), yohimbine, or synephrine.

7. I would love to see it come without caffeine. I don't like to use stims much, and when I do..I can get my caffeine intake just right with a good old cup of coffee.

8. They have a new non stim preworkout that was released, recently mentioned as Novem.

Guys take this deal while you can! YOU WON'T SEE IT AGAIN AT THIS PRICE!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

9. Mental & Physical Energy Booster Blend:

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous)

1,437 mg

-Copied from ingredient list of Novem

How is that stim free?

10. Unless i am completely reading the label incorrectly, the ingredient profile is not correct on nutraplanet, regardless of it having caffeine or not.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    Unless i am completely reading the label incorrectly, the ingredient profile is not correct on nutraplanet, regardless of it having caffeine or not.
    Hmmm i thought we updated it. Are you saying we should double check and fix it?

12. Novem is Latin for “nine” signifying the nine synergistic ingredients in the formula:

Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta-Alanine
    Taurine
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine
    NA-R-ALA
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E

Hmmm. Nope still not stim free.

13. Novem is replacing Quake 10.0. The differences between NOVEM and Quake 10.0:

1,3 Dimethylamylamine has been removed in accordance with WADA/Natural Bodybuilding Organizations banned substance lists.
    Removed Acetyl-L-Carnitine to prevent clumping/caking of product.
    Contains CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine.
    Increased Taurine.
    Increased NAC, Vitamin C & E.
    Contains Na-R-ALA (instead of regular ALA) to prevent clumping and for increased efficacy.
    Increased Caffeine.
    Improved mixibility, solubility, mouthfeel/texture, flavor, sweetness and aftertaste.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vasocharge
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:22 PM