Core Nutritionals?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys ever plan on carrying more of their products? I noticed you have the MRP and ZAP listed, but they are OOS

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This was brought up a while ago and if I remember correctly the response was- the product line was a slow mover so it was dropped and something about if the demand was high enough they would bring it back.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This was brought up a while ago and if I remember correctly the response was- the product line was a slow mover so it was dropped and something about if the demand was high enough they would bring it back.
Gotcha. Is this the official word from nutra or just what you've heard around the board?

They have a new product out that could be a fast mover, and I'm just surprised nutra isn't carrying it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Is this the official word from nutra or just what you've heard around the board?

They have a new product out that could be a fast mover, and I'm just surprised nutra isn't carrying it.
As far as I know it was the official word from a NP rep. I'll see if I can dig up the thread for ya.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know it was the official word from a NP rep. I'll see if I can dig up the thread for ya.
Cool man thanks - I was hoping a nutra rep was going to jump in here but nothing yet....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Cool man thanks - I was hoping a nutra rep was going to jump in here but nothing yet....
No luck weeding thru all the threads I could find but I'll see if a NP rep can comment. Gonna try sending a link to one of 'em.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No luck weeding thru all the threads I could find but I'll see if a NP rep can comment. Gonna try sending a link to one of 'em.
Word. Either way you should check out their new product - CoreTest. I really feel like nutra overlooked this one.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
CoreTest does have a pretty solid profile.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core Nutritional is like any other company....if it is a slow mover it will not be around too long. However, if there is a significant demand, then I am sure something can be done to satisfy the demand

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
CoreTest does have a pretty solid profile.
I know right? I just feel like it's under the radar at this point. I would love to tell more people about it, but I don't want to come across as a spammer etc etc. And I'm def not a Core Nutritional's rep/sponsor....I just didn't want to step on anyone toes either. Maybe I'll make a thread about it.

I am curious to see if anyone else has tried it before i go and pull the trigger on it.

Core Nutritional is like any other company....if it is a slow mover it will not be around too long. However, if there is a significant demand, then I am sure something can be done to satisfy the demand
Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This could be like some other products, filled in stock for only a couple then OOS again.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This could be like some other products, filled in stock for only a couple then OOS again.
Word. Yeah I noticed they had two of their products in the store but they were OOS.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Like the other two reps stated, we carried them briefly I think 2 or 3 years ago. At the time, demand wasn't quite there.
Thanks for the response. By the time I sent you the PM a rep already answered...