Cancel order

  1. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    12049
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    89.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Cancel order


    I dont know if this is the right place have never had to do this but i wish to cancel my order i did not mean to place it yet the order number is #215596 if you could go ahead and cancel that it would be awesome i plan on placing another order shortly there after with accurate info.

    #215596

  2. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    I dont know if this is the right place have never had to do this but i wish to cancel my order i did not mean to place it yet the order number is #215596 if you could go ahead and cancel that it would be awesome i plan on placing another order shortly there after with accurate info.

    #215596
    Call or email customer service...
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,410
    Rep Power
    987663
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Unfortunately you will need to call customer service to cancel the order
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Leoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    Is it possible to cancel an order that already has been shipped?
    It is taking so long .
  5. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,410
    Rep Power
    987663
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
    Is it possible to cancel an order that already has been shipped?
    It is taking so long .
    Once it is shipped, I dont believe it can be cancelled. Have you checked with the shipping company to see where it is?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. New Member
    Leoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Once it is shipped, I dont believe it can be cancelled. Have you checked with the shipping company to see where it is?
    Yea, apparently its on "shipment exception" since feb 8th. I will wait a bit.
  7. Senior Member
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,064
    Rep Power
    45139
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
    Yea, apparently its on "shipment exception" since feb 8th. I will wait a bit.
    shipment exception shouldnt be over 2 months.
  8. New Member
    Leoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    It is weird, the products werent illegal, when i order it usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, not more.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cancel Order
    By AndrewSlate in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 03:45 PM
  2. Need to cancel order please
    By sal12580 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. Need to Cancel Order Please
    By crazymofo01 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in