JP8x get diesel

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote:
    Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1
    I understand all that and agree for the most part, of course if you are literally puking its not going to be a good choice for a pre w/o... I'm just so sick of all of these products loading their **** up with 50 different chemicals to make it look like a fruit grenade and smell like womans perfume.

    I eat as much organic food as I can and stay away from almost all simple sugars and artificial sweetener. If you want that added to your pre w/o or any other supplement its not hard to just scoop in ice cream if you'd really like, its just not going to help you results wise.

    Anything and I mean anything will be bearable if you add in sugar. Think about coffee for example, who doesn't like coffee flavored cheesecake, milk shakes or chocolate? But try to get most people to drink black coffee and they will gag.

    ... All I'm trying to say here is it should be the users decision how much sweetener is needed. And what sweetener. PP has a fantastic organic fruit and berry blend that anybody/everybody should check out if they are looking to "dazzle" up the flavor of any shake without any negative impact.
    most of us can down some pretty bad stuff, but when it becomes undrinkable and you spent money on it, thats when theres a problem

    btw black coffee is the only way to drink coffee




    Most deff. haha Coffee is some how converted to a desert.


  2. Nutra are you getting this ??

  3. You guys who are complaining about people complaing about the taste have to understand that we have all drank stuff that has tasted horrible to get results. This stuff is much worse than that. Add sugar, add juice, add gatorade, it doesn't matter; this stuff is that revolting.
    The times I did manage to choke it down, I was rewarded with a nice workout until 20 mins in, then I had to fight off not vomiting for the next 2 hours.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks nutra for getting JP8X i will order asap!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewkowsky View Post
    You guys who are complaining about people complaing about the taste have to understand that we have all drank stuff that has tasted horrible to get results. This stuff is much worse than that. Add sugar, add juice, add gatorade, it doesn't matter; this stuff is that revolting.
    The times I did manage to choke it down, I was rewarded with a nice workout until 20 mins in, then I had to fight off not vomiting for the next 2 hours.
    Ah, my thoughts on why I won't even bother trying it after Ether being so nasty. APS Mesomorph tastes nasty, but I have no other complaints with it and crazy energy like what people say about JP8. If you like to drink nasty crap, go for JP8 but don't complain you weren't warned!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Hip hip hooray for nasty ****!

    As long as it gets the job done...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  7. Gotta say, just tried JP8X for the first time. The focus and intensity were amazing, as I expected. The taste (while better than JP8) was pretty bad. However, hold your nose and down it, then wait 20 minutes or so and watch out
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Gotta say, just tried JP8X for the first time. The focus and intensity were amazing, as I expected. The taste (while better than JP8) was pretty bad. However, hold your nose and down it, then wait 20 minutes or so and watch out
    I still just don't get that taste is so bad yet people still take it. Does this have some designer drug in it that makes you crave it? All kidding aside, even the best pre-workout I took was just a help, if I was not on my game diet and sleep wise, the workouts would still be lackluster. If it tastes anything like the last Get Diesel product I tried, I won't touch it with a 10' pole. To each their own though or as the saying goes, your mileage may vary.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. People love it because it works. But I won't take anything that tastes as bad as JP8. There are just too many other good alternatives. Chuck needs to spend a little more time on the flavor profile of this product. If he got it right this would be a top seller.

  10. Agreed. However, it is effective. The worst part was that for cherry lemonade it was a brownish color. Very disheartening.

  11. I use it because the zone it puts me in is heads and shoulders above anything else I've ever tried. Yes, the taste can be a turn off, I agree to that. I honestly just haven't used anything that gives me that laser-like focus I get with JP8, one scoop or almost a full scoop and I'm good to go with no crash afterwards,and it never takes more than one scoop. I've only used the first two versions, this new one I haven't tried yet, but I have a tub ready and waiting. Everyone I've let try it agrees that the taste sucks, but also agree the focus is amazing. Pumps and endurance I've had better, if I want that I'll just stack it with NOS Ether Pro, or something else. People can call me a nuthugger or whatever, but I can always count on JP8 to deliver great focus and crappy taste.lol.

  12. agreed. Just finished my second go around with jp8x, and used less water. Much worse than 2 days ago. My wife told me I looked green. There is not fruit flavor at all in that tub. But...the focus and aggression are unreal
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    agreed. Just finished my second go around with jp8x, and used less water. Much worse than 2 days ago. My wife told me I looked green. There is not fruit flavor at all in that tub. But...the focus and aggression are unreal
    What is the described "flavor" for it?

  14. I've always mixed it with a bit of grape juice in the past, that helped make it more tolerable taste wise. Same for the NOS Ether Pro.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    People love it because it works. But I won't take anything that tastes as bad as JP8. There are just too many other good alternatives. Chuck needs to spend a little more time on the flavor profile of this product. If he got it right this would be a top seller.
    I love these OG threads... ^^^ done!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in