Nutrapro Consistancy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little while back I ordered some Nutrapro Chocolate Graham Cracker. I thought it tasted awful. Nutraplanet was nice enough to take it back less shipping. I got Strawberry for the replacement because I had tasted it before and it tastes great. So yesterday I finally open up my strawberry nutrapro and there is something different about it...The texture isn't soft like usual. The power is hard and crunchy!. I know something is wrong but I try it anyway. About 30 seconds after drinking it I'm running to the bathroom!. This is really upsetting since I basically lost money paying for shipping and now there seems to be something wrong with the replacement. Just to be sure it wasn't just me I had my wife try some and she had the same reaction!. So right now its just sitting on my kitchen table. Very upsetting to say the least.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry that you are unhappy with your most recent experience with Nutrapro. Have you tried calling customer service and discussing the specific batch #?

Also, please rest assured that 30 seconds after ingesting it you would not be running to the bathroom. Nothing will get through you (or anyone) that quickly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE14, I may be the exception to that. I have irritable bowel syndrome. The thing is I never had a problem with it before. Have not called customer service. I don't know where a batch number would be printed. I did find the lot number though - LOT7361

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the regular NutraPro or the Naturals? Ive had a few tubs of the regular one and havent had a problem.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Nutrapro seems like it changes taste and consistency with every tub I order!!

The strawberry I have right now is just like yours T-Bone.

Now I also wonder if the loose bowls I've been having lately could be from the last batch of nutrapro I ordered. This last order of nutrapro will also probably be my last because of the price and most of all the taste and consistency always changing!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the regular Nutrapro. Yeah Scope this is not normal. All I know is I'm not drinking it and I will not order Nutrapro any longer.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I have to finish mine since I have 5 different tubs open, but after that I'm switching pure whey protein isolate.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
HI T-Bone,

First, I do apologize for your unpleasant experience with NutraPro. We purposefully formulated NutraPro to be extremely easy on the digestive system, as well as composed of top-tier protein sources, so any negative feedback we incur certainly is appreciated in helping us to find out what, if anything, may be incorrect, and to fix it as soon as possible.

Right now, being Friday afternoon, I may not have any answers for you immediately, but what we are doing is speaking with our manufacturer, pulling our retention samples, verifying testing data and making sure we do not have any stability problems associated with any of the ingredients that make up the final blend.

We do take our quality control very seriously, and I want you to know we're taking every step to find out why you had the reaction you did, and will take any necessary steps to prevent it from occurring again.

Please keep an eye on this thread as we'll be sure to update it once we have any other pertinent information.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the information Custom. The thing is I never had this reaction to Nutrapro before and have previously had a good experience with the Strawberry flavor. Its too bad though because this was a replacement item for my return of Chocolate Graham Cracker flavor. So I lost money paying to ship it back, and now the replacement I can't even use.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is weird man, the last one I had was very good though the taste of the cinnamon was definitely off so I almost couldn't finish it. I haven't ordered since as I tend to like blends over pure whey but that sucks about the bad strawberry. Custom is good people, he will get it sorted out for sure.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We should be getting the retention testing samples in tomorrow and I expect Stryder will be posting an official response.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'd also be willing to send my tub of strawberry in too.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone and Scope,

I'm sorry for the problem you experienced with our NutraPro. We've inspected our representative sample from this particular lot and it did not exhibit the same response you described. In fact, we even mixed and consumed the exact same lot from our retainer sample and there was no GI disruption. This leads us to believe that the issue was a rare isolated case.

Our protein manufacturer follows strict GMP guidelines and conducts microbial testing on all batches. They are pulling up the analysis reports from the batch production records and will be available shortly.

In the meantime, we will be contacting you both and will resolve this issue for you ASAP.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you guys experienced. Rest assured we're going to take care of you guys!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone and Scope,

I'm sorry for the problem you experienced with our NutraPro. We've inspected our representative sample from this particular lot and it did not exhibit the same response you described. In fact, we even mixed and consumed the exact same lot from our retainer sample and there was no GI disruption. This leads us to believe that the issue was a rare isolated case.

Our protein manufacturer follows strict GMP guidelines and conducts microbial testing on all batches. They are pulling up the analysis reports from the batch production records and will be available shortly.

In the meantime, we will be contacting you both and will resolve this issue for you ASAP.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you guys experienced. Rest assured we're going to take care of you guys!
Kuddos NP, very professional response and handling of the situation. :yup:

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone what was ur batch number on your nutrapro?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The lot number is what I ment didn't remember seeing yours earlier.
Mine is also 7361.

I'm just waiting for my return shipping label so I can send the remanding of my tub back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0