Krillipid Balance

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its great. If its not back in stock soon though I may have to purchase a different brand from another website. Now makes a good Krill product, but Nutraplanet doesn't carry it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully when it comes back it'll be stacked with Gut Health v2!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soon. Im going to get with Matt next week for an exact ETA and I will share with you guys here. I know its just about done.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up almost a year's worth of Krillipid from a private seller that had it stocked at his pharmacy (I would have picked up more but he sold out of it :lol: ). Good stuff!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i went to get some yesterday and couldnt get any lucky i have one left but i need it within 30days

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
i went to get some yesterday and couldnt get any lucky i have one left but i need it within 30days
It can still be found by RPN, that's what I've been purchasing until the Genomyx line comes out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this product ever coming back to Nutraplanet?. I really miss it. Went with some NOW Neptune Krill Oil for a while but I don't think it works the same. I'm sticking to Fish Oil until I can get more Krillipid Balance. When?. What is taking so long?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the main suppliers has been out of stock forever. However Matt did post recently that he has some previous stock from RPN that we will get up on the Genomyx website. Let me confirm with him and report back with an ETA

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not going to be 50 dollars. You can not purchase right now. Its just a filler number. In regards to shipping I understand. Ill make sure to post when the new batch finaly makes it to production.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will have a small stock of Krillipid Balance available in a few days. Genomyx would like to offer around 36 units for FREE to the first 36 customers that purchase the new Gut Health from the Genomyx store.

:)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We will have a small stock of Krillipid Balance available in a few days. Genomyx would like to offer around 36 units for FREE to the first 36 customers that purchase the new Gut Health from the Genomyx store.

:)
Nice!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loaded up on a bunch for my mom...and then she went on the prescription fish oil stuff instead. LOL. I think have five bottles :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I loaded up on a bunch for my mom...and then she went on the prescription fish oil stuff instead. LOL. I think have five bottles :D
I've still got some from my RPN reppin days

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it just weird saying Doctor prescribed fish oil??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was prescribed those. I just said no thank you and got some Super EPA instead, which I had already been taking anyway.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mom's doctor told her to stop taking Krillipid and to take her new script...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I was prescribed those. I just said no thank you and got some Super EPA instead, which I had already been taking anyway.
That's a quality product.

Just noticed CL's product had a higher EPA than Now's at slightly cheaper price. I remember them posting CoA's for this to prove purity. Just pointing it out in case you were looking for most bang for your buck.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-oximega-120-softgels.html

[URL]http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/super-epa-240-caps-240-softgels.html
[/URL]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a quality product.

Just noticed CL's product had a higher EPA than Now's at slightly cheaper price. I remember them posting CoA's for this to prove purity. Just pointing it out in case you were looking for most bang for your buck.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-oximega-120-softgels.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/super-epa-240-caps-240-softgels.html

Not by much, and I get double the caps in Super Epa for only about $2 more.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not by much, and I get double the caps in Super Epa for only about $2 more.
Sorry about that lol complete brain fart on that one. Somehow missed the difference in total caps...