Discount coupons?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
About to drop a lil over 100$ at the shop. Is there any discount coupons you guys could hook your beloved AM brotha up with???

XJDesertFox

Awards
3off100 gets you $3 off your order of $100

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump for any dicount coupouns for orders over 200.and not to be a whinner but what is the deal with nutra lately not giving any free samples, shirts or any think 0.i have order from nutra for years long time ago they all ways would give me somthing in every order.i have placed several large orders the last couple of months and nothing i have put in the comments free samples on some orders and on some orders i left it blank got nothing every time.and they are all ways i mean all ways out of stock on any thing anybody wants and there clearance has like 10 things and 8 of them are out of stock.i am still a loyall custmer that has spent thousands and thousands not hundreds thousands of dollars at the planet over the last 5 or 6 years or longer it just seems that they may be starting to let greed bring them douwn.well that was my rant about these supplment companys all ways geting greedy and all ways out of stock when that is all they do is sale supplments but they are all ways out of supplments what?with all that being said i still like nutra the best i just hope they dont let greed get them like it has so many others.put some sales on and have some stuff on clearance thats in stock.nutra planet is still my only supplment compnay for now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for any dicount coupouns for orders over 200.and not to be a whinner but what is the deal with nutra lately not giving any free samples, shirts or any think 0.i have order from nutra for years long time ago they all ways would give me somthing in every order.i have placed several large orders the last couple of months and nothing i have put in the comments free samples on some orders and on some orders i left it blank got nothing every time.and they are all ways i mean all ways out of stock on any thing anybody wants and there clearance has like 10 things and 8 of them are out of stock.i am still a loyall custmer that has spent thousands and thousands not hundreds thousands of dollars at the planet over the last 5 or 6 years or longer it just seems that they may be starting to let greed bring them douwn.well that was my rant about these supplment companys all ways geting greedy and all ways out of stock when that is all they do is sale supplments but they are all ways out of supplments what?with all that being said i still like nutra the best i just hope they dont let greed get them like it has so many others.put some sales on and have some stuff on clearance thats in stock.nutra planet is still my only supplment compnay for now.
Ticco gave you an answer on the coupons

regarding the free samples, it all depends on whats available. If there is something available, then they are put in the orders, however, if there is nothing to give, then there is nothing to give out