PES: Total Body Recomposition SALE! LIMITED TIME!

  1. Exclamation PES: Total Body Recomposition SALE! LIMITED TIME!


    Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) started from a notion that science should do the talking. Too many companies want to reinvent the wheel by shoveling hype to push their products. PES changes the face of the supplement industry by providing real science and data.

    If you have not tried any of these cutting-edge and top-quality products, or even if you have, now is your chance to pick them up at the LOWEST PRICES EVER!

    FOR 5 DAYS ONLY OR WHILE LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, SAVE UP TO 70% ON ALL PES PRODUCTS!!!



    PES' Product Line-Up:

    Each PES design has been centered around synergy -- The power to achieve more by stacking precision based supplements for compounding results. Below are suggested stacks for targeted goals to help you achieve real results!

    Targeted Fat Loss: Perfect for Lean Bulk and Cutting
    • Alpha-T2
    • Erase

    Stimulant Free Fat Loss: Great for Cut, Recomp, or Lean Bulk
    • Erase
    • Shift

    AM/PM Fat Loss: Fat Loss All Day / Burn Calories at Night
    • Alpha-T2 (am)
    • Shift (pm)

    Total Body Recomposition: Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Boost Metabolism
    • Alpha-T2
    • Erase
    • Shift

    Get the results you're looking for with Performance Enhancing Supplements!


  2. The prices are such a steal. Below typical sale prices.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  3. I have like 4 bottle of erase... But could always use more!!

    •   
       


  4. Those prices are...ridiculous. As promised months back, PES brought the sale!

    I didnt expect prices THAT low though! Poor nutra probably isnt even making anything
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Those prices are...ridiculous. As promised months back, PES brought the sale!

    I didnt expect prices THAT low though! Poor nutra probably isnt even making anything
    I guess it makes up for some of the other overpriced stuff... Lol


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I guess it makes up for some of the other overpriced stuff... Lol
    ZING!
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Been using ALpha-T2 with my cardio, and at that price I'll probably have to restock.

  8. Jumped all over this sale!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. definetely going to be picking up a couple more bottles of erase
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  10. I've been wanting the AT2/Erase stack . . . . now with Shift and maybe add in Titanium I will be RIPPED!

    Perfect timing too, my wife feels that she NEEDS supps for wt loss even though she is not totally committed. So I will order plenty for both of us, but she cannot use anything until she has shown true committment . . . and if she doesn't then more PES stuff for ME!!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  11. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've been wanting the AT2/Erase stack . . . . now with Shift and maybe add in Titanium I will be RIPPED!

    Perfect timing too, my wife feels that she NEEDS supps for wt loss even though she is not totally committed. So I will order plenty for both of us, but she cannot use anything until she has shown true committment . . . and if she doesn't then more PES stuff for ME!!!!
    hahaha!

    Get her to dose the Alpha-T2 correctly, and she will feel it and love it. Tell her shes gotta stay committed though!

    Dosing:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 capsules
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 capsule
    Dose on an empty stomach and not eat for at least 30 minutes after your doses. Do not exceed
    4 capsules in any 24-hour period.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    hahaha!

    Get her to dose the Alpha-T2 correctly, and she will feel it and love it. Tell her shes gotta stay committed though!

    Dosing:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 capsules
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 capsule
    Dose on an empty stomach and not eat for at least 30 minutes after your doses. Do not exceed
    4 capsules in any 24-hour period.
    Thinking of having her start with AT2, then on her second bottle add in Shift to see the added benefit. Would it be best for her to use Erase when she is down to a low BF to see effects or would it be noticeable while at the 15-20% BF range?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  13. These prices are unreal!
    I'm Back...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Thinking of having her start with AT2, then on her second bottle add in Shift to see the added benefit. Would it be best for her to use Erase when she is down to a low BF to see effects or would it be noticeable while at the 15-20% BF range?
    I personally cannot recommend Erase for her due to the pathways. But you can ask Rosie as she has been using it with success.
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Thinking of having her start with AT2, then on her second bottle add in Shift to see the added benefit. Would it be best for her to use Erase when she is down to a low BF to see effects or would it be noticeable while at the 15-20% BF range?
    Sound like Alpha-T2 should be all she needs in my opinion
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. I'm going to get in on this deal.

  17. A solid choice...$11 off AT2 and Erase, $8 off Shift
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!
    Nattydiaster has a pdf file linked on his signature. You can down load it.

  20. Just picked up some alpha t-2 & shift. Couple bottles of each. We'll see how it works.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!
    If you have any specific product stack questions, just let me know. but for general stacking,

    Click the link in my signature \/ \/ \/
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. I wanted to stack at2 with shift and h.e.a.t and after at2 erase and titanium I know the erase dosing but how about at2 shift and heat?

  23. Bump! as time is running out on this killer deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    There was a thread from pes that said how to use at2 as a fatburner w stims and without and with erase and such anyone got it?need it to figure out some dosing in for 3 bottles!
    Along with posting your questions here we got this nice eBook on our products that should answer all your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    I wanted to stack at2 with shift and h.e.a.t and after at2 erase and titanium I know the erase dosing but how about at2 shift and heat?
    I dont recommend stacking AT2 with HEAT
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I dont recommend stacking AT2 with HEAT
    Is that due to the rauwolscine? How about H.E.A.T and Shift?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by allenzo View Post
    Is that due to the rauwolscine? How about H.E.A.T and Shift?
    That is one reason. I also dont agree with mixing the ingredients of Alpha-T2 with Tyramine and Hordenine. When I used Tyramine and Hord together a few years ago my BP went up significantly

    Shift and HEAT would be ok

    OxyElite Pro + Shift is also good, as is Alpha-T2 and Shift, if you are looking to stack Shift with something containing Rauwolscine

    OxyElite Pro and Alpha-T2 both contain Rauwolscine, and they can be stacked. That stack is by far the strongest 2 product fat burner stack I and many others have ever used. The only sides I get is some crash feeling from the caffeine in OEP
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Thanks for the great help Ordering noww

  29. Very very tempted....want to order soon

    Will start using Lipodrene with Ephedra soon, vaca to Aruba is around the corner....which 1 or 2 PES products could I stack with this?

    Thanks to any of the PES reps for answers.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Very very tempted....want to order soon

    Will start using Lipodrene with Ephedra soon, vaca to Aruba is around the corner....which 1 or 2 PES products could I stack with this?

    Thanks to any of the PES reps for answers.
    You already have some heavy stim, so I wouldnt stack any stim on top. So adding shift will add the T2 aspect in, and Erase would drop the water and help burn from the midsection.
    The Historic PES Legend

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You already have some heavy stim, so I wouldnt stack any stim on top. So adding shift will add the T2 aspect in, and Erase would drop the water and help burn from the midsection.
    Agreed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Just grabbed me some PES stuff from Nutra !!
    PHF Rep


  33. Shoppin the sales
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  34. Last Day! Sale ends tonight at midnight EST!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Just grabbed me some PES stuff from Nutra !!
    I was trying to take them all with my order haha

  36. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I was trying to take them all with my order haha
    Better watchout, Im finally doing my taxes today, depending on how it goes, I might just have to do exactly what you said, take them all, if I can afford to stock up like that!
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Total Body Recomposition PES SALE!
    By Delta Force in forum PES
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. Total Body Recomposition PES SALE!
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:44 PM
  3. FINAFLEX SALE!!! LIMITED time OFFER!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 07:21 PM
  4. JP8 $29.95 sale at Nutrapalnet.com limited time!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Log in
Log in