LCLT and PLCAR

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Is nutra only going to carry these for a limited time?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
any good reviews on LCLT? better than ALCAR?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised I haven't seen any feedback on this yet... there's another thread I started on it a couple weeks back with some good contributors and discussions, but no one that has ordered from Nutra yet chiming in.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised I haven't seen any feedback on this yet... there's another thread I started on it a couple weeks back with some good contributors and discussions, but no one that has ordered from Nutra yet chiming in.
link it here, might get more traffic.

I've been using PLCAR and LCLT since RPN had 'em. Awesome stuff! Really happy NP is keeping them around. You guys just have to keep the Utlima Platinum stack as a permanent item as well. :puppy_dog_eyes:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on making the platinum stack a permanent stack at np!!! Awesome stack btw I am 4 days in and like it alot!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Bump on making the platinum stack a permanent stack at np!!! Awesome stack btw I am 4 days in and like it alot!
dude do those traps have their own area code or what

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha no not yet but they did make a debut on the last episode of jersey shore. Check the last episode...if u can stomach it lol.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
link it here, might get more traffic.

I've been using PLCAR and LCLT since RPN had 'em. Awesome stuff! Really happy NP is keeping them around. You guys just have to keep the Utlima Platinum stack as a permanent item as well. :puppy_dog_eyes:
Another bump for Custom.

How about making the platinum stack permanent at NP?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Haha no not yet but they did make a debut on the last episode of jersey shore. Check the last episode...if u can stomach it lol.
hahaha yea right, traps arent part of the jersey shore curling in the squat rack workouts

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not fot the lil guidigets (thats a guido midget) on the show. However real Jersey boys do not curl in the squat rack...in fact my favorite line when I wanna squat in the rack while someone is using it to curl is "Excuse me, how many more sets of curls do you have in this squat rack?" Hehehe

Btw I am nit kidding check me out over on jersey shore full episodes. I am on the second to last episode, you should be able to spot me Snooki says she likes my muscles and I pretty much blow her off :)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Not fot the lil guidigets (thats a guido midget) on the show. However real Jersey boys do not curl in the squat rack...in fact my favorite line when I wanna squat in the rack while someone is using it to curl is "Excuse me, how many more sets of curls do you have in this squat rack?" Hehehe

Btw I am nit kidding check me out over on jersey shore full episodes. I am on the second to last episode, you should be able to spot me Snooki says she likes my muscles and I pretty much blow her off :)
hahaha dude thats awesome! where in jersey are you at? im down south right near philly

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 30 minutes from seaside, 20min from lbi and 45 from point. I grew up on the shore, love it:)

Dated a girl who lived out your way for a lil while back when I was going to stockton.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just randomly ran across something while browsing a website called HexaTEST by Muscle Tech (insert mental laugh-out-loud here).

It was geared toward improving androgen sensitvity and activity, yet, it contained L-Carnitine FUMARATE. Does anyone know why this would be?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just randomly ran across something while browsing a website called HexaTEST by Muscle Tech (insert mental laugh-out-loud here).

It was geared toward improving androgen sensitvity and activity, yet, it contained L-Carnitine FUMARATE. Does anyone know why this would be?
That's why. :nana:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That's why. :nana:
BURN!

Haha - actually, although Muscle Tech makes me want to simultaneousness laugh and cry, I still can't believe they'd use Fumarate to enhance AR density, when LCLT has been the leading candidate through established science for this purpose.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

l-Carnitine fumarate promotes healthy fat metabolism, oxygenation of the heart muscle, and enhances high intensity training much like l-carnitine-l-tartrate. However, unlike most forms of carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate provides dual support for energy production and cardiovascular function in addition to providing a stable form of carnitine. Fumarate is a key compound in the Krebs cycle, which is the major energy-producing pathway preceding the electron transport chain. This intimate connection with energy metabolism makes l-carnitine fumarate an excellent supplement for enhanced muscle and fat metabolism support.

and is very cheap ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
l-Carnitine fumarate promotes healthy fat metabolism, oxygenation of the heart muscle, and enhances high intensity training much like l-carnitine-l-tartrate. However, unlike most forms of carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate provides dual support for energy production and cardiovascular function in addition to providing a stable form of carnitine. Fumarate is a key compound in the Krebs cycle, which is the major energy-producing pathway preceding the electron transport chain. This intimate connection with energy metabolism makes l-carnitine fumarate an excellent supplement for enhanced muscle and fat metabolism support.

and is very cheap ;)
See, that was my point... it doesn't have any effect on Androgen Receptors. Come on Muscle Tech!