NP Divanex??? Ever coming back?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
    Interested

  5. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival as well.
    •   
       


  6. I am not waiting anymore. Just getting some bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

  7. care to share the website for that?

  8. I am not allowed. Against rules to post sources

  9. Whats so great about this stuff?

  10. I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

    Stinging Nettle Root
    Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  11. I'm pretty sure it's not a "source" when all it is is a dieiting supplement extract.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BlueLineFish View Post
    I am not waiting anymore. Just getting some bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    The whole issue was that there is no good reference standard for 3,4-DTHF hence you can't claim a % extraction.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ninjah9 View Post
    Whats so great about this stuff?
    Releases bound test in your body. Also protects prostate.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not a "source" when all it is is a dieiting supplement extract.
    Well since they are in the company forum I guess it shouldnt be a problem but custom capsule has it available

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

    Stinging Nettle Root
    Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    Can anyone answer this? What is the big difference between a less than 10 dollar bottle of NOW stinging nettle and the 30 dollar bottle of divanex?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Can anyone answer this? What is the big difference between a less than 10 dollar bottle of NOW stinging nettle and the 30 dollar bottle of divanex?
    don't take this as gospel, but from the little bit that I googled around and read it has to do with the potency of the extract between the two. Divanex was something along the lines of 90-95% pure extract.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BlueLineFish View Post
    Well since they are in the company forum I guess it shouldnt be a problem but custom capsule has it available
    hmmm i see it as part of forged PCT, but I don't see just the extract, am I missing it?

  18. How does this stuff compare with just a standard AI? I mean I know an AI's primary job is a bit different, but they also lower shbg levels, which from what I have read is the primary reason why this stuff increases free test levels.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    hmmm i see it as part of forged PCT, but I don't see just the extract, am I missing it?

    go to create capsule and then click all products. It is very close to the top

  20. ah, gotchya. Thanks man.

  21. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the cost at CC is 2-3x as much as NP. ouch.

  22. at custom capsule you get 300 pills per batch

  23. Finally got an update that this will be delivered to us on Friday.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Finally got an update that this will be delivered to us on Friday.

    hey awesome! thanks for keeping us updated on this, much appreciated I'm glad I didn't splurge and get it from customcapsule.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Finally got an update that this will be delivered to us on Friday.
    Thanks Matt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Divanex Caps back in stock
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM
  2. When are the DIVANEX caps back in stock???
    By J Brawlic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. When is capped Divanex going to be back in stock?
    By StanChampion in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Log in
Log in