New HCG at Nutra

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Interested on hearing your guys opinion on the new oral HCG at Nutraplanet. Is it worth testing out?

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Didnt think it was but didnt know if it would be even somewhat effective. Thanks man!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Haha, for a second ya had me, I forgot that this stuff was out.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. This is not hCG. The description even says it's not (not directly at least)!

"NiGen BioTech guarantees that its branded "HCG Solution" contains the full spectrum of human chorionic gonadotropin amino acid isolates..."

So, it's just a mixture of the amino acids which may or may not comprise hCG? If it were hCG, wouldn't it just say hCG? And it continues...

"...is made in the U.S.A. and is 100% hormone free."

If it's hormone free then it's definitely NOT hCG. hCG is a HORMONE.

I'm kind of surprised NP chose to carry this misleading product... :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. This is not hCG. The description even says it's not (not directly at least)!

"NiGen BioTech guarantees that its branded "HCG Solution" contains the full spectrum of human chorionic gonadotropin amino acid isolates..."

So, it's just a mixture of the amino acids which may or may not comprise hCG? If it were hCG, wouldn't it just say hCG? And it continues...

"...is made in the U.S.A. and is 100% hormone free."

If it's hormone free then it's definitely NOT hCG. hCG is a HORMONE.

I'm kind of surprised NP chose to carry this misleading product... :(
Shhh! You supposed to let morons buy this crap to help keep the prices of our stuff down!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I never thought it was actual HCG just havent read to much on the OTC stuff and if it had any effect. Thanks for the input, guess ill just haver to stick with the flying ninja monkey tears! LOL:laugh2::laugh2:

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Im almost to the same point! Holding on to one last hope!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 8
S Anabolics 20
T Anabolics 0
P Anabolics 4
C Anabolics 0