Out of Stock??

ezgoer101

Awards
I think you have more products out of stock than in. It's frustrating when you have a list of things you want and can't order them. Is there a certain day you guys get your stock replenished?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you should prob stop complaining about not enough supplements... your 150 lbs... clearly you need food before you SUPPLEMENT with supplements....

you are a failure.. nutraplanet is one of the best sites out there to order stuff from, great customer service, cheap prices, great products and quick shipping...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
you should prob stop complaining about not enough supplements... your 150 lbs... clearly you need food before you SUPPLEMENT with supplements....

you are a failure.. nutraplanet is one of the best sites out there to order stuff from, great customer service, cheap prices, great products and quick shipping...
:swordfight: in a bad mood again, more so than usual. I think you were a bit too harsh on this guy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to start somewhere...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
:swordfight: in a bad mood again, more so than usual. I think you were a bit too harsh on this guy.
lol bashman, youre starting to get to know how i am....

yeah, i had a hell of a day today... long day of work (manual labor) and then drop sets of 20 rep squats until i threw up and pooped in my pants a little bit ... OP i apologize for being such a ****...

im running letro right now to reduce some gyno... that is probably why i feel like murdering and kidnapping people...

fml...

but seriously, nutraplanet is a great site

the only thing they might wanna take off the site is the bulk usp powders...theyve been out of stock for a while now, and according to usp, they wont be bringing them back...

ezgoer101

Awards
I never meantioned anything about their shipping, prices, etc... My post wasn't meant to bash Nutraplanet. I was just venting. BTW I'm 175 now so I've been eating plenty. I just want my damn supplements!!

Leoric

Awards
Lets all be friends? lol
Im not complaining about NP they have low prices and always run good promos the only bad thing i dont like about np is the shipping, if only they implement a new shipping system as iherb or as bodybuilding did for international customers im pretty sure they would add lot of customers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ezgoer...please feel free to peruse the ETA thread to see if the supplements that you are inquiring about have been addressed. In that thread is where NP reps (such as myself) will check to see what people are looking for that might be oos at the moment.

Thank you for your business

ezgoer101

Awards
Ezgoer...please feel free to peruse the ETA thread to see if the supplements that you are inquiring about have been addressed. In that thread is where NP reps (such as myself) will check to see what people are looking for that might be oos at the moment.

Thank you for your business

Will do. Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to start and argument and if it is listed some place else please accept my apologies.

When will the tigers blood be back in stock?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soon after the adonis dna. Still trying to get the best sources

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
soon after the adonis dna. Still trying to get the best sources
I think Charlie Sheen is looking for work again. I'm sure he could make some batches up for ya :nana:

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How well does the Tigers Blood stack with the Flying monkey ninja tears ?
or should one just use adonis dna solo

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
How well does the Tigers Blood stack with the Flying monkey ninja tears ?
or should one just use adonis dna solo
Do your research first! Don't forget, you need to have unicorn jizz "on-hand" in case of sides. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For the LOVE of all that holy please do NOT try and stack the two.

I read a post on another form that a guys face melted off when he did that stack.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
For the LOVE of all that holy please do NOT try and stack the two.

I read a post on another form that a guys face melted off when he did that stack.
His face might've melted but dude was JACKED!