SAMPLES OR TRIAL SIZE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow SAMPLES OR TRIAL SIZE


    You guys should offer all the samples and then we can pick which ones we want and then pay shipping say a minimum of like 5 samples or some thing like that, i would defintley buy more products if i had a sample of the product first, it hink alot of others would agree.

    Like to know how you feel or tastes before u go drop all that coin on a pontential product that you dont like or feel good on.


  2. Or you know.. You could not be so cheap.
    •   
       


  3. im not cheap by any means, but I prefer not to throw money on something that i dont end up liking. Sorry where all not as rich and privliged . I was not asking to just hand out for free , i said to setup some sort of sample system where you would pay for shipping and maybe even the product samples. I dont see how that is being cheap after all thats why there are samples.
    Last edited by TiTanUp; 02-27-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: clarify

  4. i know ur thoughts are you need at least a month to see if they work or not well that is not what im going for. Im going for how i respond typically energy pills how they make feel, taste items and so forth, not products you have to use for a while before seeing results.

    When Applied nut. first came in they where offering free sample and even trial size bottles. well because i responded well to them I ended up buying them and other produccts from there line up with out trying samples. so by them providing samples they sold bottles of there samples and other bottles from there line up.

  5. Actually I dont think your being cheap at all, you want to pay for a sample, or pay for the shipping cost of a sample to try it, I get it, but I tell you what, if they want me to try it, they should pay for everything, Im not paying for a sample of anything, and although I have in the past, I will no longer pay shipping for samples either. To each his own I guess.
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Actually I dont think your being cheap at all, you want to pay for a sample, or pay for the shipping cost of a sample to try it, I get it, but I tell you what, if they want me to try it, they should pay for everything, Im not paying for a sample of anything, and although I have in the past, I will no longer pay shipping for samples either. To each his own I guess.
    I totally agree with you but most compaines dont even do that anymore , its rare, mainly new compaines or new items they really want to push. Or just the good compaines who think of there customers. ya know.

    But I would rather spend 2 or 3 dollars then 40 or so and find out it makes me feel like a crack head lol. but we shouldnt have to pay like you said, I guess in a perfect world.

  7. Hey roadblock any idea about the Mood enhancing pills coming out, that would be a nice sample to try and see . If they worked I would defintley get that. I have been trying different things for my mood. sometimes just revert to good old valium lol. but would prefer natural. valerian root doesnt relax me.

  8. I would pay for samples and even cover shipping myself (don't want a handout either), especially for products that offer immediate benefits like stims, or PWO's.

  9. one guy started a thread just to show how many samples he got.



    he must of got all the samples they didn't send me for the last 5 years.


    i kind of get pissed when i hear of guys getting all these samples, nutra never sends me any-even though i request them on every order.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one guy started a thread just to show how many samples he got.



    he must of got all the samples they didn't send me for the last 5 years.


    i kind of get pissed when i hear of guys getting all these samples, nutra never sends me any-even though i request them on every order.
    When I use to place orders over a hundred and some dollars then I would get a few

  11. BB is sending out free razors with orders now. FYI

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    BB is sending out free razors with orders now. FYI
    if they are mach3 i want some. damn things cost a fortune.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. hey thanks for the info.maybe we can start a thread or use this one to post info like that to help others out where there are samples or good info.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    hey thanks for the info.maybe we can start a thread or use this one to post info like that to help others out where there are samples or good info.
    Now thats a good idea, start a seperate thread some where on the board, were we could post what manufacturer/company is giving away a sample of their new product.
    PHF Rep


  15. Mod edit: you need to read the rules.

  16. TitanUp or ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED...

    ...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    TitanUp or ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED...

    ...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).
    As soon as I get my post count up, I will send you a PM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    TitanUp or ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED...

    ...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).
    =O Im interested in a botle of Cycle support PB starting my cycle pretty soon now.

  19. We don't have samples for Cycle Support. We like to give samples of products in which you can feel effects from even one sample. Feel free to send me your shipping information if you're interested in some samples of the products that I mentioned in my earlier post
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. I cna contribute for Appnut as well, just let me know.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. Awesome! What do you guys offer samples of?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    TitanUp or ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED...

    ...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).
    Hey thank for stepping up and being the first to take care of all the loyal bros out there. I truly apperciate that and much props from me and sure the rest of people who will try out your products.
  23. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I cna contribute for Appnut as well, just let me know.
    WOW another Supp co. stepping up to the smaple game. I have always truly liked app nut. like I said above in the posts on top they where very generous when they first came out even sent out one week supplies of IGF_2 also got rpm and drive, and I have bought all of those plus neovar, so samples worked for me and in turn i returned the favor and have bought bottles from app nut.

    Is there a email we can get at you for those who dont have PM?

    Thanks again to STXNAS and TexasLifter89

  24. Also what if we post what samples we are looking for and if someone has that maybe trade the other person for a different sample the other person might have. just a thought Like I have so samples I dont think I will try or have already tried before so dont really need them.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Awesome! What do you guys offer samples of?
    It's constantly changing. I believe at the moment it's Lit Up, Drive, RPM, maybe neovar? We used to do the IGF-2 samples a few years back but I believe they have been discontinued.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    WOW another Supp co. stepping up to the smaple game. I have always truly liked app nut. like I said above in the posts on top they where very generous when they first came out even sent out one week supplies of IGF_2 also got rpm and drive, and I have bought all of those plus neovar, so samples worked for me and in turn i returned the favor and have bought bottles from app nut.

    Is there a email we can get at you for those who dont have PM?

    Thanks again to STXNAS and TexasLifter89
    yup, email is in my sig.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    We don't have samples for Cycle Support. We like to give samples of products in which you can feel effects from even one sample. Feel free to send me your shipping information if you're interested in some samples of the products that I mentioned in my earlier post
    feel free to send me a sample bottle of testopro, lol.



    Mod edit: reminder for everyone. This is the NP forum. Posting links to other retailers is against the rules on top of being completely disrespectful.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Just to put it out there my undying supplement loyality for majority of my needs unless they do not carry the item is nutraplanet, heck I just placed a order with NP today.

  28. That mod edit reminded me of something that I meant to post earlier. NutraPlanet carries a couple of our trial size products.

    They're currently out of stock though:

    Stoked - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-s-supply.html

    Glycobol - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That mod edit reminded me of something that I meant to post earlier. NutraPlanet carries a couple of our trial size products.

    They're currently out of stock though:

    Stoked - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-s-supply.html

    Glycobol - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    Yes as a matter of fact i was thinking of getting those specially the glycobol i was actually thinking of that this morning. I was mondering if I would be able to feel the effects from that within a week size bottle?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Log in
Log in