SAMPLES OR TRIAL SIZE

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
You guys should offer all the samples and then we can pick which ones we want and then pay shipping say a minimum of like 5 samples or some thing like that, i would defintley buy more products if i had a sample of the product first, it hink alot of others would agree.

Like to know how you feel or tastes before u go drop all that coin on a pontential product that you dont like or feel good on.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
im not cheap by any means, but I prefer not to throw money on something that i dont end up liking. Sorry where all not as rich and privliged . I was not asking to just hand out for free , i said to setup some sort of sample system where you would pay for shipping and maybe even the product samples. I dont see how that is being cheap after all thats why there are samples.

Last edited:
TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
i know ur thoughts are you need at least a month to see if they work or not well that is not what im going for. Im going for how i respond typically energy pills how they make feel, taste items and so forth, not products you have to use for a while before seeing results.

When Applied nut. first came in they where offering free sample and even trial size bottles. well because i responded well to them I ended up buying them and other produccts from there line up with out trying samples. so by them providing samples they sold bottles of there samples and other bottles from there line up.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Actually I dont think your being cheap at all, you want to pay for a sample, or pay for the shipping cost of a sample to try it, I get it, but I tell you what, if they want me to try it, they should pay for everything, Im not paying for a sample of anything, and although I have in the past, I will no longer pay shipping for samples either. To each his own I guess.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Actually I dont think your being cheap at all, you want to pay for a sample, or pay for the shipping cost of a sample to try it, I get it, but I tell you what, if they want me to try it, they should pay for everything, Im not paying for a sample of anything, and although I have in the past, I will no longer pay shipping for samples either. To each his own I guess.
I totally agree with you but most compaines dont even do that anymore , its rare, mainly new compaines or new items they really want to push. Or just the good compaines who think of there customers. ya know.

But I would rather spend 2 or 3 dollars then 40 or so and find out it makes me feel like a crack head lol. but we shouldnt have to pay like you said, I guess in a perfect world.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey roadblock any idea about the Mood enhancing pills coming out, that would be a nice sample to try and see . If they worked I would defintley get that. I have been trying different things for my mood. sometimes just revert to good old valium lol. but would prefer natural. valerian root doesnt relax me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would pay for samples and even cover shipping myself (don't want a handout either), especially for products that offer immediate benefits like stims, or PWO's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one guy started a thread just to show how many samples he got.

he must of got all the samples they didn't send me for the last 5 years.

i kind of get pissed when i hear of guys getting all these samples, nutra never sends me any-even though i request them on every order.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
one guy started a thread just to show how many samples he got.

he must of got all the samples they didn't send me for the last 5 years.

i kind of get pissed when i hear of guys getting all these samples, nutra never sends me any-even though i request them on every order.
When I use to place orders over a hundred and some dollars then I would get a few

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
BB is sending out free razors with orders now. FYI

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the info.maybe we can start a thread or use this one to post info like that to help others out where there are samples or good info.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the info.maybe we can start a thread or use this one to post info like that to help others out where there are samples or good info.
Now thats a good idea, start a seperate thread some where on the board, were we could post what manufacturer/company is giving away a sample of their new product.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TitanUp or ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED...

...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).

buck6196

Awards

...PM me your shipping info and I'll get you some free samples of Motivate (energy and focus), Perform (sexual performance/stamina), and HGHpro (GH booster and amazing sleep aid).
As soon as I get my post count up, I will send you a PM.
:approve:

Leoric

Awards

=O Im interested in a botle of Cycle support PB starting my cycle pretty soon now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't have samples for Cycle Support. We like to give samples of products in which you can feel effects from even one sample. Feel free to send me your shipping information if you're interested in some samples of the products that I mentioned in my earlier post :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I cna contribute for Appnut as well, just let me know.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! What do you guys offer samples of?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

Hey thank for stepping up and being the first to take care of all the loyal bros out there. I truly apperciate that and much props from me and sure the rest of people who will try out your products.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I cna contribute for Appnut as well, just let me know.
WOW another Supp co. stepping up to the smaple game. I have always truly liked app nut. like I said above in the posts on top they where very generous when they first came out even sent out one week supplies of IGF_2 also got rpm and drive, and I have bought all of those plus neovar, so samples worked for me and in turn i returned the favor and have bought bottles from app nut.

Is there a email we can get at you for those who dont have PM?

Thanks again to STXNAS and TexasLifter89

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Also what if we post what samples we are looking for and if someone has that maybe trade the other person for a different sample the other person might have. just a thought Like I have so samples I dont think I will try or have already tried before so dont really need them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! What do you guys offer samples of?
It's constantly changing. I believe at the moment it's Lit Up, Drive, RPM, maybe neovar? We used to do the IGF-2 samples a few years back but I believe they have been discontinued.

WOW another Supp co. stepping up to the smaple game. I have always truly liked app nut. like I said above in the posts on top they where very generous when they first came out even sent out one week supplies of IGF_2 also got rpm and drive, and I have bought all of those plus neovar, so samples worked for me and in turn i returned the favor and have bought bottles from app nut.

Is there a email we can get at you for those who dont have PM?

Thanks again to STXNAS and TexasLifter89
yup, email is in my sig.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We don't have samples for Cycle Support. We like to give samples of products in which you can feel effects from even one sample. Feel free to send me your shipping information if you're interested in some samples of the products that I mentioned in my earlier post :D
feel free to send me a sample bottle of testopro, lol.:wink1:

Mod edit: reminder for everyone. This is the NP forum. Posting links to other retailers is against the rules on top of being completely disrespectful.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Just to put it out there my undying supplement loyality for majority of my needs unless they do not carry the item is nutraplanet, heck I just placed a order with NP today.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
That mod edit reminded me of something that I meant to post earlier. NutraPlanet carries a couple of our trial size products.

They're currently out of stock though:

Stoked - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/stoked-28-caps-1-week-s-supply.html

Glycobol - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/glycobol-trial-size-28-capsules.html
Yes as a matter of fact i was thinking of getting those specially the glycobol i was actually thinking of that this morning. I was mondering if I would be able to feel the effects from that within a week size bottle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll likely notice the effects on your hunger, pumps, and possibly the endurance. I'm not sure that will be long enough to illicit noticeable strength and or size though. Feel free to PM/email me if you have any questions. I don't want to derail others from offering up some free samples!

willib

Awards
  • Established
roadblock any updates after boladrol,been waiting

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thank you NP you hooked it up.
[/IMG] apperciate the samples I asked for them and the where very fruitfull :)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have some Jack3ed so I will compare that against the Iforce Nut. maximize V2 ignition system Rasberry Lemonade.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, its kind of funny when some companies call them "free" samples when you have to pay for the samples and the shipping. I know of a certain protein company that does that....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a ton of stim/preworkout samples I'm just not gonna use. I steer clear of anything with stimulants in it. Wish I could trade them in for protein samples or something. TitanUp- you got a protein bar as a sample?. Thats a first. Well from Nutraplanet anyway. I know a place that gives out free samples of protein bars though. I got the samples and then ordered 2 boxes. Now I've got a new order for 4 boxes. So giving away truly free samples does help companies in the long run...

willib

Awards
  • Established
log on to beastsports.com and they will send you a sample box of 4 of their most popular products for free

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have a ton of stim/preworkout samples I'm just not gonna use. I steer clear of anything with stimulants in it. Wish I could trade them in for protein samples or something. TitanUp- you got a protein bar as a sample?. Thats a first. Well from Nutraplanet anyway. I know a place that gives out free samples of protein bars though. I got the samples and then ordered 2 boxes. Now I've got a new order for 4 boxes. So giving away truly free samples does help companies in the long run...
Yeah I got a protein bar :) pretty nice... I agree with ur statement about companies saying free then u pay shipping. and i also agree that if yoju get a sample you try and you like youir going to go buy that product now as to before when you maybe might have not have want to shell out 3 or 4 bucks for a protein bar , you get it free and like you just might start buying that product so I think samples help sell products.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh and just ate the bar and its pretty good lmao my daughter even likes and if she likes it well that says something there lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all the emails and PMs guys. Everybody who made requests should receive samples by next week.

NP,
Get ready for a bunch of new AI orders in the next month. I got A LOT of requests for samples! :D

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all the emails and PMs guys. Everybody who made requests should receive samples by next week.

NP,
Get ready for a bunch of new AI orders in the next month. I got A LOT of requests for samples! :D
I'm thinking of trying glycobol. Been eyeing lately. What would be good to take with it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to food or supplements?
What will your goals be for the time that you're on Glycobol?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
During a cut, I like to use Glycobol with BCAAs. If you have the cash, you might want to look into a test booster and an anti-cort.

Based off of user feedback, I would personally try Glycobol + BCAAs + PES Erase. I have a lot of access to supps, so I would throw another type of test booster in (TestoPRO, Drive, Activate Xtreme, X-Factor, Stoked, etc). If you don't another test booster, you can throw in a sleep aid or GH booster.

There's a lot of choices for leaning up, but proper DIET (and timing) will be key...and don't be afraid of cardio. I can't guarantee that you won't lose any muscle, but any/all of this should help minimize doing so.