Third Party Test Results for Fish Oil
- 02-23-2011, 09:41 AM
- 02-23-2011, 11:55 AM
So this is showing that there are none present is that what I'm reading just to be sure?
- 02-23-2011, 12:22 PM
No PCB's and acceptable levels of heavy metals.
02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Excellent. Now the concern can be calmed
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
02-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Thank you for doing this, repped.
Paging Dr. Banner. . .
02-23-2011, 06:21 PM
02-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Thank you, I will go back to my tubs and tubs of NP EPA's then!!!
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM
02-25-2011, 07:51 PM
02-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Didn't know there was any worry, I love my nutraplanet fish oil pills. 1000 cap tubs last a long time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-14-2011, 11:14 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:09 AM
- By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:05 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2008, 11:28 PM