Ask and you shall receive!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Asked for samples and boy did I get them... Usually I get a few but this was pretty damn funny(to me)!! Especially considering the size of the box it all came in! Thanks fellas :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! you gotta love it Diz. my luck is the total opposite, if i do receive any samples it'll be just one and it'll most likely be a fat burner at that and i'll be on a bulk, go figure. is that from NP?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! you gotta love it Diz. my luck is the total opposite, if i do receive any samples it'll be just one and it'll most likely be a fat burner at that and i'll be on a bulk, go figure. is that from NP?
me too-that is more samples at one time than i have gotten total for the last 5 years-damn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too-that is more samples at one time than i have gotten total for the last 5 years-damn.
Haha I guess I need to start asking for samples :p

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ask they always come through, sometimes you just hit the ninja monkey lottery.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
I hit pay dirt on my last order as well:bling:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I hit the lottery too. I think they have more to give when there is not a huge sale going on and order volume is lower. I mean we all have to realize if nutra has it to give they will give it, it is given to them for that purpose.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats an awesome haul. I have never gotten that many myself, but have always done well when I remember to ask

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys asked?? ;) There are times I've asked and get nothing or only 1. But keep asking and ye shall receive!!

Well, there was the one time I asked for a flying monkey tee in L and got XXL from them. But it's free so I didn't care

Can't remember where that thread was, but it was a big one and a few people asked for and received those Tee's! :boobies:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I made my 1st international order from Nutra (UK) spent $185 and got nothing! Was pretty disappointing seeing as I get spoiled with stuff from other retailers when I do not even ask.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I asked a few times, got nothing. I just consider it the lottery. Congrats on your win. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I asked a few times, got nothing. I just consider it the lottery. Congrats on your win. ;)
don't feel lonely. if and i mean if i get even 1 sample it is rare. in the over 5 years i have been buying from nutra, my total of samples doesn't come close to what that guy got in one shot.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutra is awesome they once gave me a that shirt (yes in large :p), a sick A$$ shaker cup, and a ton of samples.

awesome customer service! and very generous

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutra is awesome they once gave me a that shirt (yes in large :p), a sick A$$ shaker cup, and a ton of samples.

awesome customer service! and very generous
you should buy a lottery ticket.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha! I guess I shouldn't have said anything... :ntome:
no, i am happy for you. well....maybe a little envious, lol. but i don't blame you!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, i am happy for you. well....maybe a little envious, lol. but i don't blame you!
they prolly just ran out...or they dont like you. lol

StupidThyroid

Awards
Yeah honestly i dont mind, I love nutra, especially the bulks. No Jealousy here. I got all my goodies I ordered. :)

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Its definitely random. I guess the more times you order the better your odds are:afro: