Ask and you shall receive!

1. Thumbs up Ask and you shall receive!

Asked for samples and boy did I get them... Usually I get a few but this was pretty damn funny(to me)!! Especially considering the size of the box it all came in! Thanks fellas

2. winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! you gotta love it Diz. my luck is the total opposite, if i do receive any samples it'll be just one and it'll most likely be a fat burner at that and i'll be on a bulk, go figure. is that from NP?

3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! you gotta love it Diz. my luck is the total opposite, if i do receive any samples it'll be just one and it'll most likely be a fat burner at that and i'll be on a bulk, go figure. is that from NP?
    me too-that is more samples at one time than i have gotten total for the last 5 years-damn.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too-that is more samples at one time than i have gotten total for the last 5 years-damn.
    Haha I guess I need to start asking for samples
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

5. Just ask they always come through, sometimes you just hit the ninja monkey lottery.

6. I hit pay dirt on my last order as well

7. I never received it
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

8. I hit the lottery too. I think they have more to give when there is not a huge sale going on and order volume is lower. I mean we all have to realize if nutra has it to give they will give it, it is given to them for that purpose.

9. thats an awesome haul. I have never gotten that many myself, but have always done well when I remember to ask
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    same here wtf

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha I guess I need to start asking for samples
    Sometimes even that doesnt help, no luv

Haha, NP, I kid, I kid.
    PHF Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ive never gotten any!

12. Have you guys asked?? There are times I've asked and get nothing or only 1. But keep asking and ye shall receive!!

Well, there was the one time I asked for a flying monkey tee in L and got XXL from them. But it's free so I didn't care

Can't remember where that thread was, but it was a big one and a few people asked for and received those Tee's!

13. I made my 1st international order from Nutra (UK) spent $185 and got nothing! Was pretty disappointing seeing as I get spoiled with stuff from other retailers when I do not even ask.

14. I asked a few times, got nothing. I just consider it the lottery. Congrats on your win.

15. Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    I asked a few times, got nothing. I just consider it the lottery. Congrats on your win.
    don't feel lonely. if and i mean if i get even 1 sample it is rare. in the over 5 years i have been buying from nutra, my total of samples doesn't come close to what that guy got in one shot.

16. nutra is awesome they once gave me a that shirt (yes in large ), a sick A$$ shaker cup, and a ton of samples.

awesome customer service! and very generous
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    nutra is awesome they once gave me a that shirt (yes in large ), a sick A$$ shaker cup, and a ton of samples.

awesome customer service! and very generous
    you should buy a lottery ticket.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you should buy a lottery ticket.
    what?!

thats not luck thats just great customer service.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    what?!

thats not luck thats just great customer service.
    only if you are one of the lucky ones, lol.

20. Haha! I guess I shouldn't have said anything...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Haha! I guess I shouldn't have said anything...
    no, i am happy for you. well....maybe a little envious, lol. but i don't blame you!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no, i am happy for you. well....maybe a little envious, lol. but i don't blame you!
    they prolly just ran out...or they dont like you. lol

23. Yeah honestly i dont mind, I love nutra, especially the bulks. No Jealousy here. I got all my goodies I ordered.

24. Its definitely random. I guess the more times you order the better your odds are

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you receive the newsletter form AM, please let me know.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 05:40 PM