Customer Service

1. Registered User
    Answers

Customer Service

So guys I placed an order on sunday after that i received and email asking for transaction number verification, I leave home to move to college from monday to friday and i always left my credit card at home. The mail said i had 5 days till my order gets cancelled if i didnt send any info. Actually im not able to check that on my banks website since I have to pay a $50 fee per year and it think thats a steal. I finally arrived home, Is my order cancelled already? What can i do now?

Help please.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

You'd have to call in and check; you should have emailed us before the weekend or called but can't change that. Give us a ring on Monday and we should be able to sort things out.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You'd have to call in and check; you should have emailed us before the weekend or called but can't change that. Give us a ring on Monday and we should be able to sort things out.
    I emailed on monday them since i have no phone on campus and they answered till wednesday.. And I can not call bank since they only work from monday to friday, What else can I do? Is my order cancelled already? :S Im kinda confused cuz i think my card was charged already. I really wanted my order.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, Ive been sending emails to customer service and I aint getting any answers, whats going on?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Unfortunately, the best way to go about it is through telephone calls. 866-780-3755...it is far more direct.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Registered User
    Answers

What is your order #?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Sup, I already called bank for # transaction and sent it to Nutra Customer Service on tuesday, but I havent gotten any answer or shipping confirmation. What should I do now? Wait or a shipping info or contact them again?
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Have you checked your spam mail for the email? it seems odd that they haven't gotten back to you yet!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

heh they sent me a mail on wednesday but it just said "Thank you" Im not worried about because I totally trust NP, thousand of ppl cant be wrong im just unpatient I wanna start my cycle now lol. Probably cuz its International order but I just wanna make sure they shipped it already.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
    heh they sent me a mail on wednesday but it just said "Thank you" Im not worried about because I totally trust NP, thousand of ppl cant be wrong im just unpatient I wanna start my cycle now lol. Probably cuz its International order but I just wanna make sure they shipped it already.
    That was probably just the automated email. Are you unable to call the 1-800 #? If not, PM me your order info and I can call in for you on Monday.
    Cheers,
    Steve
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Canada customs

@ NP reps,

I have an order ready to be confirmed for anabolic muscle science's anabolic growth kit + arom-x. What are the chances this will be seized by Canada customs? I will like to know my chances of actually receiveing the package before I purchase it.

Thank you
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    @ NP reps,

I have an order ready to be confirmed for anabolic muscle science's anabolic growth kit + arom-x. What are the chances this will be seized by Canada customs? I will like to know my chances of actually receiveing the package before I purchase it.

Thank you
    unfortunately I do not know. You might want to get in contact with customs to see what they will/will not seize prior to ordering. I would hate to see you place the order, only to lose it later
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 04:32 PM