Flying Ninja Monkey Tears , what's this?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
????? ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a new Nitrate product from APS. First came the super hyped up but short lived creatine nitrate. Now they are coming out with the super anabolic Monkey-Dung-Nitrate!. It gives an incredible pump!. The bottle isn't as pretty and shiny as Creatine Nitrate but its sure to be just useless!.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It's a new Nitrate product from APS. First came the super hyped up but short lived creatine nitrate. Now they are coming out with the super anabolic Monkey-Dung-Nitrate!. It gives an incredible pump!. The bottle isn't as pretty and shiny as Creatine Nitrate but its sure to be just useless!.
Have you used creatine nitrate?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone going to give a real answear as to what that is

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used creatine nitrate?
Seconding this question. I absolutely loved CN.

Oh, and Flying Ninja Monkey Tears are the Bill Brasky of the supplement world ;)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
put 85 pounds on my bench in 3 weeks

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
inb4 'how do I open glass amps?' :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are the most potent anabolic substance on earth. The price we are offering is a steal

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
they are the most potent anabolic substance on earth. The price we are offering is a steal
Most potent in the universe is more like it. 1ml is enough for an 8 week cycle...but u sure as heck better have a good PCT ready.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I won the lottery while using the triple filtered female ninja tears.. not cheap but I sure felt like a w-hore. Paid and only slightly violated.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
18 gauge intravenously is where its real power is at :thumbsup:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
When is it coming back for sale:)?
Honestly, it might not ever happen again..you see, Flying Ninja Monkeys NEVER cry....when they actually did, it came as quite a surprise and we knew that we had to act fast, barely catching a very limited run of their rare, exotic, and extremely anabolic tears....

The only reason they cried in the first place is b/c one of the employees up here split the beans and didn't watch his mouth in front of them...yes, it's sad to say that he told them that MacGyver is NOT real...that he is just an ordinary guy name Richard Dean Anderson...It's a much bigger deal than it sounds, seeing that 91.8% of their training was based off of his special skills and powers...the other 8.2% is solely based off the fact that their father (the original flying ninja monkey) knows a guy, who's sister's, friend's, uncle's, paper boy once met Chuck Norris.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it might not ever happen again..you see, Flying Ninja Monkeys NEVER cry....when they actually did, it came as quite a surprise and we knew that we had to act fast, barely catching a very limited run of their rare, exotic, and extremely anabolic tears....

The only reason they cried in the first place is b/c one of the employees up here split the beans and didn't watch his mouth in front of them...yes, it's sad to say that he told them that MacGyver is NOT real...that he is just an ordinary guy name Richard Dean Anderson...It's a much bigger deal than it sounds, seeing that 91.8% of their training was based off of his special skills and powers...the other 8.2% is solely based off the fact that their father (the original flying ninja monkey) knows a guy, who's sister's, friend's, uncle's, paper boy once met Chuck Norris.
Gotcha:)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised these are even on the market - Flying Ninja Monkeys are rare & they give ANY prohormone a run for it's money.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they give ANY prohormone a run for it's money.
Oh, dude, you're not giving them nearly enough credit. These are better than even some of the real gear out there. I'm just upset I missed out on them...:aargh: