Flying Ninja Monkey Tears , what's this?

  1. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears , what's this?


    ????? ?


  2. The GOODS!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  3. It's a new Nitrate product from APS. First came the super hyped up but short lived creatine nitrate. Now they are coming out with the super anabolic Monkey-Dung-Nitrate!. It gives an incredible pump!. The bottle isn't as pretty and shiny as Creatine Nitrate but its sure to be just useless!.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's a new Nitrate product from APS. First came the super hyped up but short lived creatine nitrate. Now they are coming out with the super anabolic Monkey-Dung-Nitrate!. It gives an incredible pump!. The bottle isn't as pretty and shiny as Creatine Nitrate but its sure to be just useless!.
    Have you used creatine nitrate?

  5. Is anyone going to give a real answear as to what that is

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Is anyone going to give a real answear as to what that is
    Sorry man...I too want to know what the hell this REALLY is!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Have you used creatine nitrate?
    Seconding this question. I absolutely loved CN.

    Oh, and Flying Ninja Monkey Tears are the Bill Brasky of the supplement world
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. put 85 pounds on my bench in 3 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  9. inb4 'how do I open glass amps?'
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. How do you open them.

    T R O L L F A C E
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. they are the most potent anabolic substance on earth. The price we are offering is a steal
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    they are the most potent anabolic substance on earth. The price we are offering is a steal
    Most potent in the universe is more like it. 1ml is enough for an 8 week cycle...but u sure as heck better have a good PCT ready.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. wtf

  14. suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. I went up 75 on bench in two weeks

  16. I won the lottery while using the triple filtered female ninja tears.. not cheap but I sure felt like a w-hore. Paid and only slightly violated.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  17. 18 gauge intravenously is where its real power is at

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    they are the most potent anabolic substance on earth. The price we are offering is a steal
    When is it coming back for sale:-)?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    When is it coming back for sale:-)?
    Honestly, it might not ever happen again..you see, Flying Ninja Monkeys NEVER cry....when they actually did, it came as quite a surprise and we knew that we had to act fast, barely catching a very limited run of their rare, exotic, and extremely anabolic tears....

    The only reason they cried in the first place is b/c one of the employees up here split the beans and didn't watch his mouth in front of them...yes, it's sad to say that he told them that MacGyver is NOT real...that he is just an ordinary guy name Richard Dean Anderson...It's a much bigger deal than it sounds, seeing that 91.8% of their training was based off of his special skills and powers...the other 8.2% is solely based off the fact that their father (the original flying ninja monkey) knows a guy, who's sister's, friend's, uncle's, paper boy once met Chuck Norris.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Honestly, it might not ever happen again..you see, Flying Ninja Monkeys NEVER cry....when they actually did, it came as quite a surprise and we knew that we had to act fast, barely catching a very limited run of their rare, exotic, and extremely anabolic tears....

    The only reason they cried in the first place is b/c one of the employees up here split the beans and didn't watch his mouth in front of them...yes, it's sad to say that he told them that MacGyver is NOT real...that he is just an ordinary guy name Richard Dean Anderson...It's a much bigger deal than it sounds, seeing that 91.8% of their training was based off of his special skills and powers...the other 8.2% is solely based off the fact that their father (the original flying ninja monkey) knows a guy, who's sister's, friend's, uncle's, paper boy once met Chuck Norris.
    Gotcha:-)

  21. I'm surprised these are even on the market - Flying Ninja Monkeys are rare & they give ANY prohormone a run for it's money.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    they give ANY prohormone a run for it's money.
    Oh, dude, you're not giving them nearly enough credit. These are better than even some of the real gear out there. I'm just upset I missed out on them...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By spimp187 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:39 AM
  2. Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 04:53 PM
  3. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By AnabolicFrenz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:22 PM
  4. flying ninja monkey tears ?
    By atr2201 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:31 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in