Who do I contact

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I just got my eviscerate in the mail and there was a hole in at and it was totally leaking all over. Not expecting a problem I had already tore up the receipt included with my credit information on it. I still have the box and the evicerate.

This is my first time ever having an issue with nutra planet. I am kinda on a dieting deadline so this was not very helpful. I really need someone to contact about receiving a replacement bottle quickly

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my eviscerate in the mail and there was a hole in at and it was totally leaking all over. Not expecting a problem I had already tore up the receipt included with my credit information on it. I still have the box and the evicerate.

This is my first time ever having an issue with nutra planet. I am kinda on a dieting deadline so this was not very helpful. I really need someone to contact about receiving a replacement bottle quickly
Email [email protected] or ring NutraPlanet on 1-770-460-1365 and they should sort you out.

~Rosie~

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them and have not heard anything from them.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If there are time constraints, then why on earth would you wait for correspondence through email?

Now its probably going to be Monday before you get a response.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
If there are time constraints, then why on earth would you wait for correspondence through email?

Now its probably going to be Monday before you get a response.
I have had very experience with other places when calling through phone. So I tend to use email instead as I have had better luck.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Everything got handled just perfectly thanks guys :)