Get in line first for these new products

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, kind of new, bringing then back, actually.

We should have up on the site shortly:

Propionyl L-Carnitine
and
L-Carnitine Tartrate

People who have used these know what all of the fuss is about.

Look for a stack or two being offered with these as well!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:redeemerwhore:
Well, kind of new, bringing then back, actually.

We should have up on the site shortly:

Propionyl L-Carnitine
and
L-Carnitine Tartrate

People who have used these know what all of the fuss is about.

Look for a stack or two being offered with these as well!
I'm all over this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah buddy-whats the eta?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
nice! this well sell fast, PLCAR is near impossible too find

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Never have got to use PLCAR for some reason. Im a big fan of ALCAR. What are some ways you guys use the PLCAR? Dosing? Possible stacks? Just throwing a few questions out there.

Just a few thoughts on this stuff. Im thinking ALCAR / PLCAR should be taken on empty stomach.

Just a few tidbits about PLCAR:

Dramatic increase in both body energy (anti-fatigue) and endurance, along with enhanced fatloss.

It also has positive effects on libido and likely erectile function.

What ALCAR does for "waking up" the brain without stims, PLCAR does for the rest of the body.

Dosage - 1-1.5 grams twice a day - most effective in the morning and right before workout.

It's a very clean energy, sustained for a decent amount of time (approximately 5 hours or so.) Endurance boost is pronounced.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I love lclt. I will try plcar as well I've heard good things.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Never have got to use PLCAR for some reason. Im a big fan of ALCAR. What are some ways you guys use the PLCAR? Dosing? Possible stacks? Just throwing a few questions out there.

i like dosing 1g in the am, and 1g b4 workout-stacks good with lclt/alcar, and gives me a good natural energy, and a good kick in the gym. I also notice during cardio on it, i get a more thermo effect

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can I get some?. I was gonna try PP's glycocarn but didn't want the increase in NO levels and a dramatic drop in blood pressure. Always wanted to try Propionyl L-Carnitine but when it was in stock at nutra a while back it went away pretty quickly and never came back. By the way "Custom" are you a nutraplanet rep?. Are you the former owner of Custom Nutrition Warehouse?. Whatever happed to that place?. It was a great place to shop.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't they both patented?

Are these the licensed versions?

Sigma Tau has the patent on PLCAR but does not produce it, only produces GPLC

I thought Lonza had the patent on LCLT. I know Gaspari licenses it through them in their new product. Maybe they only trademarked a name of it.

I could be wrong though...just curious

I hope the price on these on NP dont change when they arrive in stock. I like cheap carns

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
So.... Now that I've bought this stuff. I should probably ask... How would you guys recommend dosing the PLCAR, ALCAR and LCLT? :spank:

I know the times: morning, pre/post WO and pre-bed. But, should I take all 3 together? Lower dosing on all? Or take 1g of each with each serving?

Thoughts??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dizmal, I know the PLCAR is just 1 gram twice a day. Once pre-workout or in the morning and the other one sometime later in the day. I don't know about the other product. Of course I just got my info from reading the description on Nutraplanet and in this thread so take it for what its worth.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So.... Now that I've bought this stuff. I should probably ask... How would you guys recommend dosing the PLCAR, ALCAR and LCLT? :spank:

I know the times: morning, pre/post WO and pre-bed. But, should I take all 3 together? Lower dosing on all? Or take 1g of each with each serving?

Thoughts??
1.5g of each first thing then another 1.5g before workouts ;) then start to believe

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol, I just inventoried my current stash... If my wife sees it, I'm in big trouble! Trying to figure out how to justify getting some of this!! Especially @ this price!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I just inventoried my current stash... If my wife sees it, I'm in big trouble! Trying to figure out how to justify getting some of this!! Especially @ this price!!
Dump out the sugar from the sugar jar in the kitchen and replace with LCLT. She will never know

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lmao!! You're right! I don't think she's ever opened that jar up!! :lol:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Aren't they both patented?

Are these the licensed versions?

Sigma Tau has the patent on PLCAR but does not produce it, only produces GPLC

I thought Lonza had the patent on LCLT. I know Gaspari licenses it through them in their new product. Maybe they only trademarked a name of it.

I could be wrong though...just curious

I hope the price on these on NP dont change when they arrive in stock. I like cheap carns
Not that I am aware of. Lonza is just the one who has all of the clinical information performed on their product.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
is there an ETA for the Ultima stack?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i kinda scared to ask this after reading everybody else going crzy over this stuff but what is it and what does it do?be easy on me please

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have not considered that, but it is a really interesting angle...

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
So what is the 'ultima stack'? Not seeing it up?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Honestly never heard of plcar and know of lcar but I put in an order for eac to see what's up.
Did you say dose each at 1.5 twice a day

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
Difference

Whats the difference between glycine propionyl-L-carnitine & propionyl-L-carnitine?