Nutra: Few Company Requests!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used Nutra in the past for a lot of bulk supplies, hard to get supplements that the 'other' bigger site doesn't sell..and as I'm sure you've heard their prices has risen considerably, switched shipping from FedEx to UPS that now takes longer, ended coupons and the like and all around locked down their forums which should (I think WILL) bring customers here...I would love to just shop at Nutra permanently but certain companies I frequently purchase from just aren't sold at Nutra.

Mainly, I'd like to see ALLMAX NUTRITION here, wondering if it's possible to get them in stock??

Cellucor as of late has changed their whole marketing strategy and are now aggressively priced, dosed properly (label reflects this check out their new C4 Extreme) and wouldn't mind seeing them here.

and perhaps as I noticed you don't have 5lb XF Whey in stock either..?

Just some suggestions as I intend to be a loyal customer...would love to make all my purchases at one place!

Thanks!:cheers:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always, if the demand is high enough, you can rest assured that the good folks at NP will look into bringing everything in and giving it to the consumer at a great price

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As always, if the demand is high enough, you can rest assured that the good folks at NP will look into bringing everything in and giving it to the consumer at a great price
THanks, I'm hoping other users will chime in here, at the very least for some AllMax products. They have a few good staple supps I'd like as well as their IsoFlex and AllWhey...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
THanks, I'm hoping other users will chime in here, at the very least for some AllMax products. They have a few good staple supps I'd like as well as their IsoFlex and AllWhey...
Their Peanut Butter Chocolate IsoFlex is hands down the best tasting protein EVER but it's expensive as hell so I only pick it up if there's a sale...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We're on it! Ninja Monkeys are on the prowl...

lol This is what I love about AM and NP! Thanks Stryder! :147:

But seriously, let the business men handle this, the monkeys should be busy crying so we can get some product in-stock..

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw my .02 in.....how about stocking Athletic Edge Nutrition products...specifically IntrAbolic...possibly the most popular and widely used Intrawork supplement around?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
second on the allmax supps. had to pick up some at a local place. Sh!tty... Way expensive..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 3
T Supplement Auction 9
T Supplements 0
thebigt Supplements 2
S Supplements 3