The Godfather of all Sales wasn't so "Godfather-like"

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Not that I didnt buy some stuff, but nutra never had a round 3, and really hasnt been much chatter going on about it. Oh well, guess Ill wait to the next "godfather" sale. Im sure it will be good:bling:

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that I didnt buy some stuff, but nutra never had a round 3, and really hasnt been much chatter going on about it. Oh well, guess Ill wait to the next "godfather" sale. Im sure it will be good:bling:
I was a little disappointed as well. I will admit, the staple supplements, Orange Triad, OxiOmega and the Greens were great...rest of the stuff didn't do it for me...also noticed there was a 'cheat' factor going on where interesting products like Fusion 7, Myofusion and VPX Anarchy, the terrible flavors you wouldn't be happy with were listed at the sale price and everything else was full price. That was the kicker.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I was a little disappointed as well. I will admit, the staple supplements, Orange Triad, OxiOmega and the Greens were great...rest of the stuff didn't do it for me...also noticed there was a 'cheat' factor going on where interesting products like Fusion 7, Myofusion and VPX Anarchy, the terrible flavors you wouldn't be happy with were listed at the sale price and everything else was full price. That was the kicker.
ALSO disappointed. Expected more from Nutra!!!!! Oh well..waiting til the next sale.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, nutra's previous sales have been much much better than the so-called "godfather of sales'. There was hardly anything to be had on this last sale and to boot that there was only 2 rounds. Ehhh...hate to complain, but the nutraplanet forum has been extremely slow and no talk of anything coming up in the near future. Its almost like its lost its luster to an extent. Thats just me though. To each his own. Im waiting

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Not only that but they overchaged me on international shipping, to make matters wosre, after a few emails back and forward they decided to ignore me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, nutra's previous sales have been much much better than the so-called "godfather of sales'. There was hardly anything to be had on this last sale and to boot that there was only 2 rounds. Ehhh...hate to complain, but the nutraplanet forum has been extremely slow and no talk of anything coming up in the near future. Its almost like its lost its luster to an extent. Thats just me though. To each his own. Im waiting
Hate to complain? Really?

I most certainly understand if you feel disappointment, you are completely entitled to that. However, let's at least be real here. Please refer back to the week 2 of the sale thread. You uttered the same sentence about hating to complain. :rolleyes: it seems quite the opposite...no?

JJC

Awards
  • Established

I most certainly understand if you feel disappointment, you are completely entitled to that. However, let's at least be real here. Please refer back to the week 2 of the sale thread. You uttered the same sentence about hating to complain. :rolleyes: it seems quite the opposite...no?
Agreed. Hating to complain doesn't start threads like this.

If you're not happy with a sale then just don't buy anything. Seems simple enough. Nutraplanet doesn't owe you anything. They don't NEED to put anything on sale at all. Ever. Nor does any other place.

I don't understand what this was supposed to accomplish...just seems like a slap in the face to be honest.

/definitely unsub

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I dont see what the big deal is . I ordered stuff and woke up to find a horse head in my bed. Seems preety Godfatherish to me. They also had offers "I could not refuse."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see what the big deal is . I ordered stuff and woke up to find a horse head in my bed. Seems preety Godfatherish to me. They also had offers "I could not refuse."
:scared:

Now that's a Godfather like sale!! LOL

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
The sale on MST was god father level but that's it IMO

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it seemed good for some but not for all. its wasnt what i expected and i didnt even buy anything, on the other hand someone else might of got a killer deal on the supps he wanted. Its just how it is, i was very dissappointed but they cant please everyone. I hope a good sale comes soon for APS and a few others at nutra!!! HOOK us UP!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
First of all, yes, i did express sentiment over the sale in the previous thread. And maybe a better choice of words rather than saying "hating to complain" should have been used. To be honest, im not complaining, im just reiterating what my and many other's opinion is. The sale was hyped up as being the end all of sales, but really didnt compare to some of your previous awesome sales. Look, i understand you cant make everyone happy, i do understand that. Did i purchase something on the last sale....i certainly did. Will i continue to purchase from nutra....i certainly will. All i was saying is that the items for sale werent all that great and a lot of frequent posters here at AM agree 100%. Again, sorry to seem like i was complaining, but was just a little discouraged by the big hype of "godfather of all sales", that for the most part was not so "godfather-like". Just got my hopes up i guess. I was like a kid on xmas wanting a playstation 3 and i got a friggin atari.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Thread wasnt trying to "accomplish" anything. Was thinking perhaps it might spur on the other "rounds" that were I and many others thought were coming down the pipes. No slap in the face intended.

I don't understand what this was supposed to accomplish...just seems like a slap in the face to be honest.

/definitely unsub

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the sale had a lot of good things in it but I was not in a position to spend a whole lot so I got very little. That said, if there were some items I wanted in it I probably would have bought more. The problem that any retailer faces is two fold: what does the consumer want (sales numbers and metrics don't always get it right) and do the manufacturers agree to drastic price cuts? If they don't, then that isn't going to appear on sale. Sucks but is is the truth. NP is a good company and they continue to bring good items to the masses, no complaints from me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, yes, i did express sentiment over the sale in the previous thread. And maybe a better choice of words rather than saying "hating to complain" should have been used. To be honest, im not complaining, im just reiterating what my and many other's opinion is. The sale was hyped up as being the end all of sales, but really didnt compare to some of your previous awesome sales. Look, i understand you cant make everyone happy, i do understand that. Did i purchase something on the last sale....i certainly did. Will i continue to purchase from nutra....i certainly will. All i was saying is that the items for sale werent all that great and a lot of frequent posters here at AM agree 100%. Again, sorry to seem like i was complaining, but was just a little discouraged by the big hype of "godfather of all sales", that for the most part was not so "godfather-like". Just got my hopes up i guess. I was like a kid on xmas wanting a playstation 3 and i got a friggin atari.
As I said, you are entitled to your opinion. Many enjoyed the sale, and others liked it some etc... TO make blanket statements like you are doing is downright silly imo

Either way...it just seemed like there is a constant for you, which is complaining. Again, it does not bother anyone...I just felt that it was a tad redundant.

To each his own I suppose

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just because i brought up my opinion on the godfather sale now means im a constant complainer? Wow, talk about blanket statement.

Again, ive ordered from nutra more times than most can count. I'll order again. Ive referred at least 10 people to switch their allegiances to nutra. To each his own.

Either way...it just seemed like there is a constant for you, which is complaining.

To each his own I suppose

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Of course they're going to hype a sale.... And I picked up a bunch during the sale. Guess it depends what you're looking for, but very happy with my haul.

Not much to complain about to be honest, give feedback on what you'd like to see on sale, sure, but don't bite the hand that feeds...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
:sigh1:

mods, can you please delete this thread.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lol I'm not trying to complain either, but the sale sucked!

Was looking to pick up 2 of everything at .99 cents a piece but it just didnt happen :sigh:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything i wanted was discounted, so i was happy. I dont feel it was as good as last years, though.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ordered the myofussion with free spmax and the triple crown stack the only thing that sucked to me was i reguested free sample and got nothing.first time i have ever not got somthing.but i know i will get them on my next large order (wink wink).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I was very happy with the 1st round...all the Controlled Lab stuff was fantastic! The Genomyx Slin Sane & Protocol deals were also great. I mean 2nd round wasn't as fantastic as the 1st round but still had some good deals i.e. Lean Pro8 & Pump-Bol.

Overall can't complain...everything I wanted was onsale believe it or not.