will shipping to canada ever be fixed?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    as do haters, seriously...this has been answered for you already. I am sorry that it is evidently not to your satisfaction
    Love how you put the first part of that post in bold where as quite obviously the reason for high shipping is in the second part of that post.

And I'm no hater, just pointing to the truth that stryder laid out for us all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We used to ship FedEx ground to Canada and the rates were very economical compared to shipping it via air. Unfortunately, FedEx Ground doesn't collect the duties and the customers never paid, so we were slapped with hundreds of dollars in uncollected fees which forced us to stop shipping that method.
    The only work-around I can see is charging these fees upfront, which requires a lot of programming work and up keep for the fees and accounting paperwork...
    It's perfectly fine for NP to do this, they have a right to run business as they please and I don't hold anything again'st them; I simply don't and won't shop here.

Love how the fanboys keep bringing attention to this issue though lol.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    Love how you put the first part of that post in bold where as quite obviously the reason for high shipping is in the second part of that post.

And I'm no hater, just pointing to the truth that stryder laid out for us all to see.

It's perfectly fine for NP to do this, they have a right to run business as they please and I don't hold anything again'st them; I simply don't and won't shop here.

Love how the fanboys keep bringing attention to this issue though lol.
    Once again, you entirely miss the point. This is not a one step problem. If you care to simplify it, that is your perogative, but it illustrates your propensity for both incorrect and argumentative behavior.

However, coming in here repeatedly calling people "fanboys" is immature and foolish. If you do not like the answer to your question...I am sorry to hear that. However, the truth has been stated several times, and you can feel free to accept it as you wish.

Furthermore, I would personally love for all AM members to shop at NP, however, I am sure that all of the great folks at NP know that, that is not the case nor is it possible. At the end of the day, you will shop where you find the best deals, and that is your right. The public is always fickle, and I would expect nothing less.

Have a great day
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    I think you missed this:

^^This is why shipping is so high. Other companies put the time, money and effort to keep shipping prices accurate and affordable.

Fanboys only see what they want to see...
    Actually i think you missed this.

We used to ship FedEx ground to Canada and the rates were very economical compared to shipping it via air. Unfortunately, FedEx Ground doesn't collect the duties and the customers never paid, so we were slapped with hundreds of dollars in uncollected fees which forced us to stop shipping that method.
    Reading comprehension, Im sure your local Community college can help you with this.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Oh by the way just looked at the Bodybuilding.com forums and just happen to notice that there are a bunch of threads from your fellow countrymen who are all complaining about the shipping to canada. Some of them are claiming that they had to pay over 20+ $ for small items.

Also curious as to why you dont order from supp. stores in canada? is it because the prices are to high? hmm I wonder why that is, is it because all the suppliers have to ship their products accross the border.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How is shipping to Canada?
    By Minus83 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 11:53 AM
  2. Shipping to Canada?
    By boomer69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 05:36 PM