Krillipid Balance with white cap

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received an order and my usual RPN Krillipid balance has a white cap instead of the usual black one. I found that odd. Also the caps are cloudy compared to the ones I have with the black cap. They almost look swollen. I looked for an expiration date thinking they may be expired but couldn't find one printed on the label.

New white cap bottle,

Black cap bottle,

Black and White cap bottles next to each other for comparison,

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Mine have white caps too. Ever notice they almost have a vanilla flavor to them?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Monster, this is the first time I received the white cap version. Thats why I thought it was strange. Plus they look swollen and are cloudy, where the black cap ones I have are smaller and not cloudy.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No Monster, this is the first time I received the white cap version. Thats why I thought it was strange. Plus they look swollen and are cloudy, where the black cap ones I have are smaller and not cloudy.
were you're black capped versions from the original release of the product?

Cause if they were I remember there being a mistake and they were labeled as 500mg but were actually 300mg caps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No the black caps are from a very recent purchase. I don't know whats up with the cap product. Looks like they have gone rancid to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stock for that batch was purchased in November 2010. It looks like they used a different batch of gelatin for the softgels, which will cause them to look different...but the material is fresh.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the white version for over a month and I'm fine. :)