ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?

Just wondering if you guys know when these will be available? I have noticed an increasing demand for these two products and have ordered several bottles myself from the APS website. I like to order all my supps in one place which is one of the reasons why I but from nutraplanet (that and good prices with amazing customer service and quick shipping ) so when are these going to be available? I am running out of my mesomorph and would like to know if I should wait for NP to get it in stock or order through APS now?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. bumpidy bumpbump bump

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Just wondering if you guys know when these will be available? I have noticed an increasing demand for these two products and have ordered several bottles myself from the APS website. I like to order all my supps in one place which is one of the reasons why I but from nutraplanet (that and good prices with amazing customer service and quick shipping ) so when are these going to be available? I am running out of my mesomorph and would like to know if I should wait for NP to get it in stock or order through APS now?
    I agree with the above. NP needs to get with the APS. NOW!! *deep batman voice*
    •   

4. Definitely would have included some Meso in my last order.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. bump

meso/cn are gonna be staples for me, as a long time customer i would like to be able to buy here from nutra!!!!

6. APS FTW
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. definitely would be picking up 2-3 creatine nitrate bottles this weekend. get them in stock NP!

8. Had to order Creatine Nitrate elsewhere. I hope NP gets the APS lineup in stock soon...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Definitely would have included some Meso in my last order.
    I'd just like to say the exact same thing. Mesomorph is the one thing I had to order from a different site and I'd really prefer not to in the future so hopefully APS and Nutra become sexytime friends

10. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I'd just like to say the exact same thing. Mesomorph is the one thing I had to order from a different site and I'd really prefer not to in the future so hopefully APS and Nutra become sexytime friends
    i never thought i would see the day that nutraplanet turned a blind eye to the wants and needs of it's customers, i just can't understand this.

11. is a nutra rep gonna answer the question?

12. Nutra doesn't like money

13. I can only hope that they have a big rollout in the works. The demand is to high to go unnoticed. They have not let me down in the past and I'm sure something is coming. A hint would be nice.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Nutra doesn't like money
    So it seems... Just have to go somewhere else i guess.....

15. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    is a nutra rep gonna answer the question?
    bump

16. Just spent 2OO on aps last Saturday. What's the deal nutra? Going on 6 years of doing major business with you guys and never seen this...

17. Hey maybe they are waiting for the release of the new test product from APS because they have a sweet stack with meso setup for an introductory sale. *Hint Hint ...
    I'm also hoping for some mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack combos

18. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Just spent 2OO on aps last Saturday. What's the deal nutra? Going on 6 years of doing major business with you guys and never seen this...
    bump

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bump
    LOL nutra doesn't love us anymore

20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LOL nutra doesn't love us anymore
    x2.

21. I'd like to know as well.

22. Bumpin this B!tch. APS is BOSS

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Hey maybe they are waiting for the release of the new test product from APS because they have a sweet stack with meso setup for an introductory sale. *Hint Hint ...
    I'm also hoping for some mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack combos
    I believe this was the rumor. I asked APS this question recently and that's the answer I got.

24. GIVE US APS!!! GIVE US APS!!!

25. I've sent this thread to the appropriate person at Nutra HQ and hopefully we should have it re-stocked very shortly.

26. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I've sent this thread to the appropriate person at Nutra HQ and hopefully we should have it re-stocked very shortly.
    damn-thats fantastic. you da man.:28

27. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I've sent this thread to the appropriate person at Nutra HQ and hopefully we should have it re-stocked very shortly.
    The shot that was heard around the world. Finally! Thank you sir!

28. hot damn

29. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    hot damn
    well said!

30. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Thank YOU!

31. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    any update?

32. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    bump for update

33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bump for update
    BUMP.

34. Order has been placed and will be in stock shortly!

35. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Order has been placed and will be in stock shortly!
    WOOT! Now we just need a Flash Sale on Creatine Nitrate!!!

36. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    WOOT! Now we just need a Flash Sale on Creatine Nitrate!!!
    flash sale on there whole line of supps. nutra will figure out to keep in stock when they get a vast amount of orders.

37. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    flash sale on there whole line of supps. nutra will figure out to keep in stock when they get a vast amount of orders.
    hell, one guy said creatine nitrate was on back order at the APS site, can you imagine the demand when nutra carries it-damn,damn,damn.

38. Flash sale on a Mesomorph/ CN stack at a killer price!!! I need this in my life

39. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Flash sale on a Mesomorph/ CN stack at a killer price!!! I need this in my life
    You're not alone my friend lol

40. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Flash sale on a Mesomorph/ CN stack at a killer price!!! I need this in my life
    I can't believe it's not at Nutra yet They got the Flying Ninja Monkey Tears before Mesomorph
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:58 PM