Canada customs seized my NY order!

  1. Canada customs seized my NY order!


    [194021]
    Just wanted to vent and cry in public.

    After 3 weeks of no delivery, I call FedEx to see what's up. They say the package cleared customs and was scanned in locally but no record after that, they'll call me back...



    they call back a few days later and inform me Canada customs has seized the package.



    Love how that magically changed. Fkn ^&$%^#(*&^&^()*

    I can't even re-order or beg Sam for a reship because half my order is out of stock/discontinued.

    I hate Canada.

    And I blame FedEx for this, USPS always seems to arrive without a hitch.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html


  2. what did you order?

  3. curious as well. Did you order anything with carnitine?
    •   
       


  4. The only thing remotely questionable was the one bottle of Inhibit-E. Damn.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  5. Did you recieve an official paper saying your order was seized. Dont just rely on a call by anonymous fedex employee.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    [194021]
    Just wanted to vent and cry in public.

    After 3 weeks of no delivery, I call FedEx to see what's up. They say the package cleared customs and was scanned in locally but no record after that, they'll call me back...



    they call back a few days later and inform me Canada customs has seized the package.



    Love how that magically changed. Fkn ^&$%^#(*&^&^()*

    I can't even re-order or beg Sam for a reship because half my order is out of stock/discontinued.

    I hate Canada.

    And I blame FedEx for this, USPS always seems to arrive without a hitch.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    Did you recieve an official paper saying your order was seized. Dont just rely on a call by anonymous fedex employee.
    I've lost dozens of packages in my life to customs and never once recieved a letter. To me that letter is a myth. Or I've been unlucky enough to have a delivery driver steal all those packages. lol

    I'm just going to request that NP send me all my stuff with USPS from now on. Looking back I have a huge hailure rate with FedEx. I think they check their own packages and play god. When they called me back, two different people asked me multiple times what was in the package, as if they couldnt read the damn package slip. Everything about it seemed fishy to me.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  8. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    in the past i have had several seizures myself from US customs for a variety of products..granted all were illegal but i only received 2 seizure notices..most packages when tracked said something to the effect of (being held by outside agency)...then again your fedex guy could be a bodybuilder

  9. I had no trouble with USPS but sometimes its just luck of the draw

  10. Yeah, just gotta keep the orders small so when do you lose one it's not the end of the world :\

    It's funny to think about the pounds of 1-test and 4-ad powder I had shipped to me years back from 1fast without a hitch, and now a single AI gets an order seized. Wouldn't be so bad if the bastards would at least return it to sender.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  11. Finally got issued a K24 number and customs confirmed they had it, but right away the agent gave me her supervisors number and said he was dealing with it personally :O Can't get a hold of him of course. Googling the K24 form it would appear as though they're holding it pending recieving proper import forms from me, or me abandoning it.

    This kinda reminds me of when I used to order from 1fast years and years and years ago. They shipped via fedex once and I was forced to register into fedex trade netowrks as an official importer just for them to deliver my package.

    I really hate fedex!
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  12. haha, fedex really sucks
    i`m from austria, and the customs also seized a "fedex-package" (ordered at bb.com) few days ago.
    first time my package would come with fedex, and the first time my package gets seized after many many orders from different companys.

    never ever will make an order again with fedexshipping

    edit: forgot to says, that almost every product i ordered, i can also buy at a local supp-store.
    but the customs told me that the "supps" i ordered are medicine.........

  13. Please keep us posted! I'm in Canada as well and I'd really be pissed if my orders started getting seized.

  14. Out of the dozens of orders over the years, I have only lost two packages to customs.

    1. $300 worth of Androstenetrione
    2. 6 x Inhibit-E

    Have always shipped USPS.

  15. Got a call today that customs had cleaed my package, and I could pick it up at the sorting facility :s

    Had to pay an extra $13 in taxes. It appears customs seized the individual products that were banned but released the rest. Rare for them to do that.

    So in the end I have the most expensive bottle of NOW Adam softgels in the world haha. But I'm happy I wasn't left with nothing


    FU FedEx. USPS FTW.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  16. fedex


    Fed ex is a scam...mysteriously..these additonal customs charges are applied and change each time even tho your shipment amount is the same...for $150 worth of product I've paid everywhere from $8 to $40 bucks last time. Don't ever order using Fed Ex

  17. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Got a call today that customs had cleaed my package, and I could pick it up at the sorting facility :s

    Had to pay an extra $13 in taxes. It appears customs seized the individual products that were banned but released the rest. Rare for them to do that.

    So in the end I have the most expensive bottle of NOW Adam softgels in the world haha. But I'm happy I wasn't left with nothing


    FU FedEx. USPS FTW.
    Woohoo, atleast you get your stuff!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Customs seized 2 bottles of Divanex
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:25 PM
  2. Canada customs for M1T????
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 07:00 PM
  3. UCP-1 and Canada Customs
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2003, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in