Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutracaps please...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I looked into the Nitrates and right now they are simply too expensive for the quantities we would be buying them at. Perhaps as they come down in price, we could bring them in.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I looked into the Nitrates and right now they are simply too expensive for the quantities we would be buying them at. Perhaps as they come down in price, we could bring them in.
Thanks Custom, I will be waiting.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the reply :usa2:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much is creatine nitrate per kg now? It's patented too, right?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Finnaly! Ive been wondering why this hasn't been picked up yet. Thankyou!

chlorella

Awards
Stock a little, charge double and see if we buy it:)
I'm curious enough to give it a try.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
you can only have so many nitrates before bad things happen. Therefore, they would have to cut it with another form of creatine. Would this help the price custom?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can only have so many nitrates before bad things happen. Therefore, they would have to cut it with another form of creatine. Would this help the price custom?
Creatine nitrate and some MCC or creatine mono would be very nice combo. I am sure people would pay for it if it was a 50/50 or 60/40 mix.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This would probably be a breach of the patent; I dont think it would work.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey custom,
All the other products using creatine nitrate only have about a gram to 1.5gr of creatine nitrate in the formula. They then usually include mcc, di-cm or another form of creatine. You couldn't take a full dose of creatine nitrate, your blood pressure would drop incredibly low.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but we could not throw in an arbitrary amount of monohydrate in there to effectively cut the cost of the nitrate product and still sell it as a bulk creatine nitrate, which is what I thought you meant.

We could however do it and label it as such...just not as one of the pure bulk products that we normally stock.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you do it in nutracaps?

Powder would be great too, it doesn't taste bad to me...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, but we could not throw in an arbitrary amount of monohydrate in there to effectively cut the cost of the nitrate product and still sell it as a bulk creatine nitrate, which is what I thought you meant.

We could however do it and label it as such...just not as one of the pure bulk products that we normally stock.
I'd certainly be interested in that as a product.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the update. I understand what you meant now. I'm interested in whatever you come up with.