First time ordering from NutraPlanet

juanf11

Awards
What up guys this was my first time ordering from NutraPlanet after switching from an "other" site and I was thoroughly pleased with the prices and selection. I ordered most of the supplements off of the big blowout sale that happened last Wednesday the 19th and was wondering if anyone near my location has an eta on when to expect them.

I ordered:
3x I-GH1 (100 caps) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

1x MyoFusion (5lb) By: Gaspari

1x Complete-Balance (700 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

I ordered on the morning of the 19th, my location is near San Diego, CA. Does anyone near So Cal have an estimate for when supplements arrive after ordering? Thanks!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
They always deliver in a reasonable time for me. I'm sure you'll be fine.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get an email confirming it has shipped?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up guys this was my first time ordering from NutraPlanet after switching from an "other" site and I was thoroughly pleased with the prices and selection. I ordered most of the supplements off of the big blowout sale that happened last Wednesday the 19th and was wondering if anyone near my location has an eta on when to expect them.

I ordered:
3x I-GH1 (100 caps) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

1x MyoFusion (5lb) By: Gaspari

1x Complete-Balance (700 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

I ordered on the morning of the 19th, my location is near San Diego, CA. Does anyone near So Cal have an estimate for when supplements arrive after ordering? Thanks!
I'm next door in AZ and packages usually arrive within the estimated date and often much earlier. This month has seen severe weather on the east coast and will likely increase delivery times to the latest estimates.

juanf11

Awards
Awesome, thank you guys so much for the response! I never got an email confirming it had shipped but have the invoice. I assume it might be to the influx of orders from round 2 of the sales haha

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey juanf11, what is your order number -- I'll look into it for you.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I was able to find the order. Looks like we were waiting for our AN shipment which has been held up with the recent snow storms in NC.

I went ahead and split shipped the Complete Balance from an alternate warehouse at no additional charge, and we'll get the other items out Monday from GA.

Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet!

juanf11

Awards
You are awesome! Much thanks, I'll be sticking with NutraPlanet for a long time.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered from NP on the 20th and it still hasn't even shipped out.
and when it finally decides to ship Im sure it will take a while to get to Canada. This kind of delay is insane.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was everything in stock? Please remember that an item listed as 1-3 days is not currently on stock.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I see, so does that mean it will be back in stock 1-3 days after ordering?