how come Lean Xtreme is expensive here ?!

kadox

Awards
I mean your price is pretty cheap and all for 3 bottles (I'm getting 3 ds products but not 3 lx) but for only 1 even bb.com is cheaper and they are expensive, it is sold elsewhere for 27 or under online!
I'm placing an order for several stuff and really don't want to order just this from another site, does nutraplanet price match ?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Man!!! U missed out!! They had it for 24!!! For a couple of weeks!! No they do not price match unfortunately!!!!! I kno that place where they have it for 27!!!

kadox

Awards
Man!!! U missed out!! They had it for 24!!! For a couple of weeks!! No they do not price match unfortunately!!!!! I kno that place where they have it for 27!!!
Will I didn't visit AM since forever (wasn't really working out last year) and just googled cheapest price for lean xtreme, it was 25 (not correct of course) or cheaper on nutraplanet, the next store is 27 ?

Too bad about not price matching, any ideas when they will have it for 24 or 25 again ? They seriously need to have a competitive price stack for all 3 or 4 DS products so I can run them for 8 week (Just a suggestion: 80 for 1 x main 3 or 100 for 1 x all 4 products DS offers would be a sweet deal)

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get Lean Xtreme for $22.99 from Nutraplanet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are periodic sales throughout the year. Please feel free to sign up for our newsletter in order to receive updates on sale items

kadox

Awards
I just skipped lx and placed my first order with the following

The Fat Destroyer Stack (DCP + HEAT Stack) By: Genomyx
Triazole & Activate Xtreme Stack (1 + 1 Units) By: Driven Sports
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet