Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u guys still.offer ur gplc I remme be r it was at a good price
Primordial has GPLC, yes. 67.5g for $19.95 or 90 caps for $19.98.

~Rosie~

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet had it in bulk from RPN. I think RPN has gone out of business though.
I believe that was actually PLCAR, which is similar to GPLC. The only difference is a Glycine molecule added to PLCAR.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried either. Wanted to try the PLCAR but it was gone before I had enough money to purchase.
My experience with PLCAR is only through DCP. However, I've used probably 6 sachets of GPLC over the past 6 months and it is phenomenal in terms of endurance, particularly MMA and Prowler sessions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm....Sounds good but seems pretty expensive. PP's site says 3 scoops is one serving and there is only 15 servings per container. Also after reading about it on the site I would worry it might lower blood pressure to much for me. I take an ACE inhibitor, so I don't know...I didn't think it was an NO type product really. Actually now that I read how an ACE inhibitor works and how GPLC works I don't think it would be a problem. I could also start at a lower dosage.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GPLC is king of carnitines from my experience, helps tremendously with power output, MMA training specifically wrestling and stand-up, endurance, more breathing capability, improved recovery, fat loss.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are making me want to purchase some. I recently switched to a high volume training routine and this sounds like it would help tremendously. I never ever got a pump from NO products or NO containing products. Endurance is what I'm after.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I hate those 67g sachets. I like buying in bulk and wish if Pp could sell 1/4 kg for $50.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GPLC is king of carnitines from my experience, helps tremendously with power output, MMA training specifically wrestling and stand-up, endurance, more breathing capability, improved recovery, fat loss.
You saying this makes me think, does carnitine alone increase pump? I remmeber once :privateeye:I used 2g of l.carnitine and I remmeber having a big pump

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I dont notice too much of a pump, my muscles are fuller but not tight to where I can't work out, its more of a performance enhancer.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....Sounds good but seems pretty expensive.
It is expensive. I'm sure PP purchases their products directly from the licensed manufacturer Sigma Tau, and I know what they charge per kg, and it IS NOT cheap. Other companies will buy GPLC from other sources, for FAR less, and subsequently, be able to sell their product for less.