Round 2 FINALLY up!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Myofusion is going to fly off the shelf, and 500g of DiCM for $5 is insane!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus, not part of round 2 from what I see, but Protocol is listed at 21.99 without a volume discount attached.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im waitin for the sale price of Shift to pop-up

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Anyone currently using?--Results? I'm interested.

E

ephedroman

Awards
This thread got me excited for nothing. I thought round 2 was ACTUALLY here.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Uhhh.... Im not seein a round 2 anywhere on the site. The only thing I see is a 500 Gram tub of creatine on sale that is out of stock.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Round 2 has some nice deals.....:woohoo:

P

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Where might these deals be? I didn't get the memo....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
no memo here either

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where might these deals be? I didn't get the memo....

Click on the Nutraplanet "Godfather" sale banner, then go to the right hand side of the page and click the January 2011 archive link. No official email has been posted, but apparently Stryder uploaded this to the site 12 hours ago.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ehhh....not trying to complain, but waited almost 3 weeks and only thing really worth it is the purple wraath and myofusion. To each his own, just not much there I want or want to try. Decent deals though

K

knightowl

Awards
Yeah, I hoped recompadrol is still on volume discount .. but there is really nothing there other than purple wraath, I will pass on myfusion, I did not like the chocolate mint, too chocolaty not enough mint. I think I am going to pass on this sale ... though I waited patiently

P

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hoped recompadrol is still on volume discount .. but there is really nothing there other than purple wraath, I will pass on myfusion, I did not like the chocolate mint, too chocolaty not enough mint. I think I am going to pass on this sale ... though I waited patiently
I agree....PW at a great price and some of the bul powders

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There some goodies on there, just not as big a list as round 1 had. Ghenerate for $14 is a sick deal, that stuff lasts for so long and works.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that price on Ghenerate is ridiculous. I love that spray

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blah...only reason Myofusion is on sale is because that flavor is discontinued, all the good flavors are still $40. Choc PB is the worst flavor tied with Choc Mint.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
went back and looked at the sale roundup for the 5th time, just hoping it might change. I think i am getting more and more disappointed.....i better stop.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am actually liking the Chocolate Mint flavor and I am not a big fan of chocolate. I would like to see the other flavors a bit lower in price though. I want to try cookies and cream and strawberry.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ehhh....not trying to complain, but waited almost 3 weeks and only thing really worth it is the purple wraath and myofusion. To each his own, just not much there I want or want to try. Decent deals though
DO NOT get that Chocolate Mint Myofusion. It's flavor profile is terrible, mixes like quicksand/sludge no matter how much water you put in it. Trust me, there's a bunch of threads over at bb.com on how bad it is..I bought it off whey cheap one time and it's NOTHING like the other Myofusion blends in both taste and consistency...that's why it's on sale everywhere $10 less.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks for pointing that out Tommy. Im eye-balling some java mocha from another site that lots of people are raving about bigtime.

DO NOT get that Chocolate Mint Myofusion. It's flavor profile is terrible, mixes like quicksand/sludge no matter how much water you put in it. Trust me, there's a bunch of threads over at bb.com on how bad it is..I bought it off whey cheap one time and it's NOTHING like the other Myofusion blends in both taste and consistency...that's why it's on sale everywhere $10 less.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Wow, lots of b*tching in this thread.

You'd think people would be happy that NP is putting a bunch of new items on deep discount.

Ya'll don't like it? Then don't buy anything.

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for those new bulk powders....a sale on Trutein would be nice ;)

M

marcosuavo

Awards
Purple Wraath sounds promising.

Though....

Any thoughts on a round 3 :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy, but the BOGO Trinitine and T-Force are pretty sweet.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
gahhh, had the mint chocolate myo in my cart earlier and i get back on to order and the price jumped to $40 :(

^^idk what everyone else is talking about, i think the mint choc tastes good. does very well with cottage cheese in the blender mmm

the nutra pro naturals chocolate fudge sunday is making me salivate a lil tho... hehe

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Finally! Glad to see it happen, time to get out the credit card!

T

thewhiz7

Awards
I tried to get the Myofusion an it's 40 bucks. Not 25 like the email. What's the deal?

J

jr0d

Awards
most of these deals expired before i even saw them lol

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
most of these deals expired before i even saw them lol
Right?? I was amped to see GHenerate at that price, went to click on it, and was back to it's regular price or whatever price it was. I don't get it? Were certain items once again only at those prices for an X amount of quantity?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gahhh, had the mint chocolate myo in my cart earlier and i get back on to order and the price jumped to $40 :(

^^idk what everyone else is talking about, i think the mint choc tastes good. does very well with cottage cheese in the blender mmm

the nutra pro naturals chocolate fudge sunday is making me salivate a lil tho... hehe
Taste is subjective..but most people go into buying Choc Mint comparing it to the flavor profile of Myo's Chocolate and it's horribly off. I might think it's "ok" if I had purchased it first, but the way it mixes and the weak flavor would have stopped future purchases and also made me never check out any of Myo's other flavors.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Right?? I was amped to see GHenerate at that price, went to click on it, and was back to it's regular price or whatever price it was. I don't get it? Were certain items once again only at those prices for an X amount of quantity?
So this is a response I got from NP's customer service in an email, because I asked the same question...

"The way sales work on our site is when we can get product at a reduced price say fro 100 we do then put them on sale, we may have 200 in stock but only 100 on sale, so when the amount is met the price automatically changes."

So then, one must assume that the GHenerate at the sale price (say, 100/200) sold out, but the entire stock didn't sell out. IE, the 100 at the sale price sold, hence the "expired" status on the deal on the main page.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is a response I got from NP's customer service in an email, because I asked the same question...

"The way sales work on our site is when we can get product at a reduced price say fro 100 we do then put them on sale, we may have 200 in stock but only 100 on sale, so when the amount is met the price automatically changes."

So then, one must assume that the GHenerate at the sale price (say, 100/200) sold out, but the entire stock didn't sell out. IE, the 100 at the sale price sold, hence the "expired" status on the deal on the main page.
NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly
Cool, ya I wasn't aware retailers did it like this, I had assumed that the entire stock of an item was on sale. Guess I learned something new.

The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.

N

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.
Yes they were. Had them all in my cart and ready to order on the morning the sale started but alpha t-2 was out of stock so was waiting 2 days to finish the order once back in stock since an order can't be placed and delayed in shipment to add another item later. Guess on the bright side it saved me a bit over a hundo.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
dammit, looks like I slept a little too long on GHenerate and IGH-1 :(

J

jr0d

Awards
i get that but damn i checked the email prob an hour after i got it lol good job to those that got it.:friday: