Round 2 FINALLY up!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly
    Cool, ya I wasn't aware retailers did it like this, I had assumed that the entire stock of an item was on sale. Guess I learned something new.

    The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post

    The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.
    Yes they were. Had them all in my cart and ready to order on the morning the sale started but alpha t-2 was out of stock so was waiting 2 days to finish the order once back in stock since an order can't be placed and delayed in shipment to add another item later. Guess on the bright side it saved me a bit over a hundo.

  3. dammit, looks like I slept a little too long on GHenerate and IGH-1
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly
    i get that but damn i checked the email prob an hour after i got it lol good job to those that got it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    dammit, looks like I slept a little too long on GHenerate and IGH-1
    I still see GHenerate on sale and in stock. Was it cheaper before?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I still see GHenerate on sale and in stock. Was it cheaper before?
    Yes, it was up for something like 12 or 14 dollars.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd round of savings??
    By james122 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:36 PM
  2. Preparing for round 2 of PH
    By TGCali87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 06:59 PM
  3. In what round will Mir gas?
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:43 PM
  4. A round of thanks
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Log in
Log in