Round 2 FINALLY up!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Call me crazy, but the BOGO Trinitine and T-Force are pretty sweet.
    U so crazyyyy.

Whatup Matt, been a long time.

2. gahhh, had the mint chocolate myo in my cart earlier and i get back on to order and the price jumped to $40

^^idk what everyone else is talking about, i think the mint choc tastes good. does very well with cottage cheese in the blender mmm

the nutra pro naturals chocolate fudge sunday is making me salivate a lil tho... hehe
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

3. Finally! Glad to see it happen, time to get out the credit card!
    PHF Rep

4. I tried to get the Myofusion an it's 40 bucks. Not 25 like the email. What's the deal?

5. most of these deals expired before i even saw them lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    most of these deals expired before i even saw them lol
    Right?? I was amped to see GHenerate at that price, went to click on it, and was back to it's regular price or whatever price it was. I don't get it? Were certain items once again only at those prices for an X amount of quantity?
  7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Call me crazy, but the BOGO Trinitine and T-Force are pretty sweet.
    Trinitine gave me considerable strength gains in the gym...

8. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    gahhh, had the mint chocolate myo in my cart earlier and i get back on to order and the price jumped to $40

^^idk what everyone else is talking about, i think the mint choc tastes good. does very well with cottage cheese in the blender mmm

the nutra pro naturals chocolate fudge sunday is making me salivate a lil tho... hehe
    Taste is subjective..but most people go into buying Choc Mint comparing it to the flavor profile of Myo's Chocolate and it's horribly off. I might think it's "ok" if I had purchased it first, but the way it mixes and the weak flavor would have stopped future purchases and also made me never check out any of Myo's other flavors.

9. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Right?? I was amped to see GHenerate at that price, went to click on it, and was back to it's regular price or whatever price it was. I don't get it? Were certain items once again only at those prices for an X amount of quantity?
    So this is a response I got from NP's customer service in an email, because I asked the same question...

"The way sales work on our site is when we can get product at a reduced price say fro 100 we do then put them on sale, we may have 200 in stock but only 100 on sale, so when the amount is met the price automatically changes."

So then, one must assume that the GHenerate at the sale price (say, 100/200) sold out, but the entire stock didn't sell out. IE, the 100 at the sale price sold, hence the "expired" status on the deal on the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    So this is a response I got from NP's customer service in an email, because I asked the same question...

"The way sales work on our site is when we can get product at a reduced price say fro 100 we do then put them on sale, we may have 200 in stock but only 100 on sale, so when the amount is met the price automatically changes."

So then, one must assume that the GHenerate at the sale price (say, 100/200) sold out, but the entire stock didn't sell out. IE, the 100 at the sale price sold, hence the "expired" status on the deal on the main page.
    NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    NP, like most retailers, sets aside a certain amount to be part of the sale. Once that is sold, that portion of the sale is complete. The price on Ghenerate was so good, that it was bound to be sold out quickly
    Cool, ya I wasn't aware retailers did it like this, I had assumed that the entire stock of an item was on sale. Guess I learned something new.

The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post

The prices on a bunch of the expired deals were really really good.
    Yes they were. Had them all in my cart and ready to order on the morning the sale started but alpha t-2 was out of stock so was waiting 2 days to finish the order once back in stock since an order can't be placed and delayed in shipment to add another item later. Guess on the bright side it saved me a bit over a hundo.

13. dammit, looks like I slept a little too long on GHenerate and IGH-1

14. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    i get that but damn i checked the email prob an hour after i got it lol good job to those that got it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    dammit, looks like I slept a little too long on GHenerate and IGH-1
    I still see GHenerate on sale and in stock. Was it cheaper before?

16. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I still see GHenerate on sale and in stock. Was it cheaper before?
    Yes, it was up for something like 12 or 14 dollars.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd round of savings??
    By james122 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:36 PM
  2. Preparing for round 2 of PH
    By TGCali87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 06:59 PM
  3. In what round will Mir gas?
    By robdog in forum MMA