Nutraplanet ****ing rocks, furreal

androidmoto

Awards
Yo just wanted to share my happiness with NP.

i ordered a nice new years sale order, and Fedex said the package got delivered but it must have gotten stolen. i got to my house and there was nothing there even though fedex said it was delivered. i called nutraplanet, and they got a replacement order shipped out to me within a few days. how ****ing awesome is that. fantastic people and fantastic prices. they really hooked it up. i was so sad when it wasnt here, and then boom customer service over there HOOKED it up and really made my day. thanks again nutraplanet, and for everyone else, these people ROCK! thanks!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats awesome!!! I only shop at Nutra and one other store if Nutra doesnt carry an item im looking for and this is exactly why!!!

rookster

Awards
wow that is good cust service,I am liking this place more each day

androidmoto

Awards
yeah seriously...i am so pleased and the CS people i spoke to were cool as hell about it. my number 1 1 stop shop from now on!!!! thanks NP!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad everything worked out for you. Thank you for your business

androidmoto

Awards
I am glad everything worked out for you. Thank you for your business
Thank you man. appreciate all of the help along the way.

for everyone else, AE14 was instantaeneous on getting back to me when NP was closed during the snowstorm. I was worried, but he was awesome. truly. thanks again!!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the companies on this board that I've dealt with have the same quality customer service. They'll always be ready to help out a customer, that's what these forums are for. Nutraplanet is no different. Twice now I've had to send in new address information or billing info and it was never a problem and the orders still arrived on time.

listentocky

Awards
Nutraplanet is AWESOME. I ordered a few things including bulk taurine during the huge sale. When the taurine arrived it was hard like little rocks. I contacted customer support. They assured me everything was fine and so I was happy. Well today I see that I have a free tub of taurine that I didn't even ask for. What a surprise. Thanks Nutraplanet!

Vincentn

Awards
Nutraplanet is AWESOME. I ordered a few things including bulk taurine during the huge sale. When the taurine arrived it was hard like little rocks. I contacted customer support. They assured me everything was fine and so I was happy. Well today I see that I have a free tub of taurine that I didn't even ask for. What a surprise. Thanks Nutraplanet!
so what effect you seen of those products you use these product or only ordered now.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to this: NUTRA FREAKIN ROCKS!

My round two order arrived today...2 days after I placed the order... 2 freaking days!

...Not only that, the box was stuffed with goodies..a hat, shirt, and shaker for FREE! :147:

I love this company. The customer service is some of the best out there, they get orders out FAST, shipping is 6 bucks no matter how much you order (even with heavy protein tubs), and they love a good sale. :friday:

good stuff!